Where I'm From

Eruhaben is still not over the fact that Cale is not even a little bit mad that he was stolen away from his world without his consent. And since the Unlucky bastard is sitting their, waiting and is answering their questions and is giving them answers, he knows that he can't miss this chance.

"Why?"

Cale looks at him and he tilts his head a little.

"Why are you not angry? How can you just accept that you are forced to be here and is forced to fight a battle that wasn't even yours to face? How can you forgive the man who gave you this burdens, this responsibilities? What did you even get from doing all of this?"

Everyone understand what's the Ancient Dragon is talking about. This man can just escape and not do anything, he can save himself from the war that he knew would come, he knew what would happen to the world he's dragged into so he could just do something to better protect himself from the battles and yet he does none of it. He helped them, united them, guided them, and became the pillar of hope, the one who became a commander they can rely on. He can run and hide but he didn't. He can pretend and not care about the world that wasn't even his yet he protected it from despair. Why?

"I have no one there, Eruhaben-nim. My family and friends whom I will die for already died before me. The people over there is my people, yes, I care about them, yes, but even though it might sound harsh, I actually find my life over there quite repetitive and I'm getting tired of surviving there. Responsibilities is the only thing that keeps me moving and I already accepted this life. Cale Henituse and I already agreed to live each others life."

Choi Han who has the memories of Choi Jung Soo remembers the last thing he have ever seen, it being the lost and broken look that Kim Rok Soo dons.

Lee Soo Hyuk also remembers the very last order he gave, it being to record everything about the second unranked monster. It means that he has forced his brother to record their deaths. It means that his brother is now incapable of ever forgetting their deaths. He never actually thought about what would happen to him, it never even crossed his mind on how it will impact his mentality. He never think things over like his little brother does.

Violan, Basen, Rosalyn, Sheritt-nim, Mila-nim, Eruhaben-nim, Glen, Paseton, Witira, Taylor, Cage and Alberu does not let go of one of Cale's phrases.

'Responsibilities is the only thing that keeps me moving'

Now that they've heard it, they can't imagine what would it be like if the young man does not have said responsibilities.

Would he fall into despair? Would he be shackled by the memories?

Would he break and destroy himself?

They doesn't want to imagine it.

A world without Kim Rok Soo in the body of Cale Henituse.

What would happen in that kind of world?

They just think of the 'Birth of the Hero' that Cale said previously.

Will their lives be like that? Fighting a 20 years long war only to lose in the end.

What a devastating future it would be.

"I like it here and I want to be here. The real Cale Henituse who chose to live as Kim Rok Soo and me, the real Kim Rok Soo who now wants to live as Cale Henituse. That is what we want, and that is the hill we will die on."

This calms down the heart of the children within the room along with the previous people who's named I mentioned.

He likes it here. That means that he might want to stay.