Chapter 11

The Trio were adventuring that night to find Poseidon as they called out his name throughout the Streets of the Bikini Bottom City.

"Poseidon!" Patrick called.

"Yo Poseidon, dude, are ya there?" Tony called.

"Poseidon! Where are you!?" SpongeBob called.

The Boys kept on searching and even calling from him all Night but there was no answer from him. They even asked one of the Bikini Bottom town folks but they didn't know where Poseidon was.

The Gang must've assumed that he went back to his Kingdom with his Chancellor.

"Oh, it's no use Patrick" SpongeBob said as he was tired, "We'll never find Poseidon"

"Maybe he somehow went back home?" Tony assumed.

Patrick looked a bit upset as he knew that this was perhaps his fault for starting it in the first place if he didn't ask SpongeBob too many questions.

"I believe this is all my fault for causing this..." Patrick said in a sad way.

"It's not your fault, Buddy" said SpongeBob, "It's my fault that I have said it out loud in front of Him. It was only just because I only snapped by accident"

Then SpongeBob somehow started to cry as he instantly burst into tears but Patrick instantly comforted his friend if only Patrick didn't start to bring up that kind of question earlier.

"I just wanted to help him out like a Good Friend!" SpongeBob sobbed, "I would never use anyone. I just think that some people deserve to have a second chance!"

"There, there, Buddy" Patrick comfort as he patted his friend on the back, "It's gonna be okay"

Then, a Payphone randomly rings across the Streets. One of the Boys had to go get it to see who the call was as Tony answered the Payphone.

"Hello?"

Through the Payphone, it was Poseidon's Chancellor, who had already stopped working on the Krusty Krab as he was looking for Poseidon all day.

"Hello, this is the King's Chancellor speaking, is Poseidon there?" The Chancellor asked.

Tony looked a bit confused as he didn't know who Poseidon's Chancellor was but SpongeBob grabbed the Phone from Tony as he knew who exactly was calling them this time.

"Chancellor, it's Me, SpongeBob" SpongeBob answered, "Are you there?"

"Where are you? I've been looking for You everywhere!" The Chancellor asked, "Where is King Poseidon? His Kingdom really needs him! We're heading right back!"

SpongeBob's eyes were wide in nervousness as he already lost him as he didn't know what to say as he wanted to avoid spilling the beans.

"Uh...He's...Somewhere outside in the Night with us..." SpongeBob replied nervously, "We'll call you later when he gets back!"

SpongeBob hung up as he knew that this was already trouble.

"Guys, we gotta adventure out on the fields!" SpongeBob exclaimed, "If we don't hurry up to find Poseidon just in time, his Kingdom will soon fall!"

"Well how are we gonna find him anyway?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah, just where do you think he is now?" Tony questioned.

"I don't know" SpongeBob replied, "But I just hope he's not that far from us!"

***

The Trio were now back at the Jellyfish Field as they kept calling out for Poseidon around the Fields.