Part 6

" Ah, great. The bird ate my shirt." Said the boy that was holding onto Amelia's waist.

"Oh wow. Can I touch your hair? Most witches don't have princess hair. I bet it smells like cake. I love cake." He said, smiling and inching closer to Amelia.

Amelia pushes the boy back into the water and tries to find her sister.

She sees Sophie in the distance getting pushed by a dog headed guard. Hearing her sister scream for help. Made Amelia more brave to help her sister out.

"Amelia... I thought the bird took you to the 'School of Good'. Sophie says as she hugs her sister.

" We need to find help. We don't belong here." Sophie stated to Amelia.

"Okay, let's go."They walked in the castle and it was dark. For some reason Amelia liked this feeling. She liked how the school looked.

Sophie was dragging her until she bumped into someone.

"Uh... sorry." She tried to talk.

"Ta-da! Me again. Put her there." The boy said as he reached his hand for Amelia to shake.

"Really..." Amelia seemed to be unamused when the hand fell off.

"It's cleaner than my own hand. Trust me. I'm Hort, by the way." he said while smiling at Amelia all lovey- dovey.

"Hort? Sounds like something you cough up." Amelia seemed annoyed.

"That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me." He said it in joy.

Amelia felt weird, but It was a good feeling. Maybe she made a friend on her first day already.

" Well, Hort, could you move out of the way? I lost my sister and now I need to find her." Amelia said with a flirty smile knowing she would get him to do what she says just by doing that.

Hort let Amelia go. She went searching for her sister. She sees Sophie talking to a woman with curly red hair.

"We call them... readers because they get to read about the amazing adventures that originate here." Amelia heard the Lady say to her sister as she got closer.

"Ah... Amelia of Gavaldon. I see you are getting cozy. Now, I understand why you're here." The lady said, making Amelia confused.

"Now please... Excuse me. I have fresh villainy to attend to. Showtime!" The mysterious lady left.

"Who was that?" Amelia asked Sophie.

"Lady Lesso, The one who's in charge of the 'School of Evil'. Where were you?" Sophie seemed worried.

"I got caught up with someone. Anyway let's go get something on you to make you blend in with the crowd."

"Attention, Attention future evil. If you open your tiny little bloodshot eyes, you'll find your dormitory and class schedules around the hall. It would serve you well to memorize both. Make me proud." Lady Lesso left after that.

I went to get my schedule and dormitory number since we are stuck here. Sophie followed Amelia to get a sheet.

They saw some girls stare at them funny and laugh.

"Hey, let's dress you in something that could make you blend in." Amelia said, pulling Sophie to find a dress.

"What about you?" Sophie asked

"Sophie, have you looked at my style? We've shared the same room all our lives and you barely realize I wear black every single day." Amelia looked at Sophie in disbelief.

"Come on." Amelia said, dragging Sophie.