(🌟) 𝓡esignation ⋆ manjiro sano

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

ㅤ꒰ 📝 ꒱  act two, scene one begin

❨  A  ❩ ❝ super short 😿 #imissedyouguys ❞.
❨  M  ❩ ❝ out of character mikey ❞.

.
.

no. there was no way. "i'm quitting mikey." you said, the words effortlessly slipping out. "ran should've given you my two week notice." but how ran handled that, he might've actually not turned it in. "oh, yeah, before anything else!" you seemed so giddy, mikey thought that you might have given this quitting thing a second thought. you grabbed a fancy envelope from the bag you brought today, and even an outfit change from your usual feathered boots, and brown jacket. mikey feared this new change.

"here! open it up will ya'!" mikey hurriedly but stealthy opened it up. the fancy bold lettering making his facial muscles stiff.

'you are cordially invited to attend the great (name) and (mc name) (mc last name) wedding ceremony'

mikey un-queefed. "oh," noticing his reaction you pressed your lips together and looked to the side. "you don't have-ta go ya know," you rubbed the nape of your neck in an awkward manner, "you were decent-" 'ermies, this man could literally kill me 😅' nuh-uh not before your special day, "you were helpful in the process of preparing my wedding so i wanted to pay it forward, ya' know?" all shy and embarrassed at being so generous, give yourself a pat on the back (name)!

mikey was still quiet so you decided it was time to hit the road. "uhhh, if you need me i won't be back just so you kn-"

"(name)," your hair stood up on all ends, da freak did you do now 😞? "y-yeah?" fearing for the worst you closed your eyes. "have you ever been truly in love?" mikey asked, his dull grey eyes looking at you. it was truly crazy really, you had just appeared out of nowhere. after the haitani brothers told them what had happened at the jewelry store he questioned their antics. but when he saw you walk in those doors, he could tell you were nothing like them.