Chapter 4

Lu blushed and got on her knees in front of Jaxon.
"You learn quickly my dear~." Jaxon said as he started to pet Lu's head.
Lu looked up at him. Jaxon noticed and looked down at Lu smiling at her.

"Unbuckle my belt." Jaxon said full of dominance.
Lu nodded and unbuckled his belt.
"Good girl. Next, take off my belt and hand it to me." Jaxon said full of lust.
Lu nodded then took off his belt and handed it to him.

"Very good~."  Jaxon as he knelt in front of Lu.
"Hold out your wrists babygirl~." Jaxon said as Lu held out her wrists and then Jaxon began tying her wrists with his belt. Lu then started to whimper out of need.

"I know baby, You'll be filled up here in a minute." Jaxon said in a reassuring tone. Once Jaxon was done he stood up.
"Stand up kitten." Jaxon said with a smirk on his face.
Lu then stood up and Jaxon then carried Lu to the bedroom.

Once they arrive, Jaxon lays down Lu puts her wrists above her head then begins to kiss her lips, down to her neck, then to her breasts, then her stomach, and stops at the hem of her pants. Jaxon then looks up at Lu for approval. Lu looks back at him and nods giving him approval.

Jaxon then got feisty and ripped Lu's pants off, then her panties. Jaxon then began to finger Lu.
"My my, I didn't know you were this wet my love." Jaxon said as he fingers Lu faster.

Lu couldn't help but moan loud making Jaxon completely hard. After a few minutes Lu started to squirt everywhere making Jaxon smirk.

"Didn't know my baby was a squirter. That's okay I don't mind." Jaxon said as he took his fingers out and licked her cum off.
Jaxon moaned in pure bliss at the taste.

Jaxon then pulled his pants down and started to grind on Lu's dripping pussy making Lu whimper at the sensitivity.
"You like that baby? This dick is all for you." Jaxon said as he moaned out in pleasure.

Jaxon and Lu then came,then Jaxon laid beside Lu, cuddled her, tool off the belt, and went to sleep. The next day, Lu woke up to feel purring on her legs. It was Xander in his cat form. Lu looked at him in awe for a bit.

"Xander baby, you can come up here if you want." Lu said in a sleepy tone of voice along with a smile.
As soon as Xander heard Lu's voice he happily came up beside Lu's head and booped Lu on the nose with his paw.

Lu then started to pet him and Xander started to purr even louder. Xander then went on the floor and turned back to his human/demonic form and went back to Lu.

"You know that you're such a good boy Xander?" Lu said as she smiled at Xander again. Xander then smiled back.
"Thank you mommy." Xander said with a smile.
Xander went to kiss Lu. Lu kissed back and chuckled.

"Mommy? Can we play?" Xander asked shyly.
"Sure thing just hand me a pair of handcuffs out of my drawer. Lu said as she smiled.

Xander nodded and got a pair of handcuffs and gave them to Lu.
"Can you make me your bitch?" Xander said as he gave her a submissive look.
"I sure can but you have to say the magic word." Lu said as she got out of bed and knelt In front of Xander.

"Please mommy, make me your bitch." Xander said as he whined and bit his lip.
"Yes I will baby~." Lu said as she cuffed Xander.
Lu then got a pillow and then put the pillow between Xander's legs.
"Ride it." Lu said quietly but full of dominance.

Xander nodded and started to ride the pillow. Lu then smirked and stood up. Once Lu stood up she pulled Xander's hair back making him look at her in the eyes.

"You're so pretty at my mercy." Lu said as she then spit in Xander's mouth.
Xander then swallowed Lu's spit and rode the pillow faster. Lu then let go of Xander's hair, opened her bedside drawer and got out a vibrator.

Lu then placed the vibrator on the tip of Xander's dick and turned it on high basically torturing Xander with overwhelming pleasure.

Xander tried to be quiet but failed. Lu then put her fingers in Xander's mouth for Xander to suck. Xander complied and sucked on Lu's fingers like the slut he is.

After a few minutes Xander came so Lu took off the vibrator and turned it off. Then Lu helped Xander up and got the pillow out from under him. Lu then took off the handcuffs and put them back in the drawer.

Lu then carried Xander to the bathroom and cleaned him up along with the vibrator. Lu then got Xander dressed along with herself and carried Xander to the Livingroom where Xander and Lu watched TV. After some tea Tyler came down and smiled.

"Good morning guys! I see Jaxon is still asleep." Tyler said as he  went to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone. Just then Jaxon came down the stairs.
"Good morning everyone." Jaxon said in a polite yet sleepy tone.
"Hi Jaxon!" Lu said as she went up to him and hugged him.

Jaxon chuckled and hugged back. Just then Tyler set the table with plates full of food.
"Okay breakfast is served." Tyler said as he smiled
Everyone smiled back, went to the table, and started to eat.

After breakfast, Jaxon cleared his throat getting everyone's attention. 
"It's time to clean the dorm." Jaxon said in a stern tone.
Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Tyler you get the kitchen, bedroom, and the laundry. Xander you'll work with me which I'll be doing the furniture and Lu you will be working with Tyler. Does that sound good to everyone?" Jaxon asked as everyone nodded again.
"Let's begin!" Jaxon said happily.

Everyone did their chores and when they were done they all relaxed. Just then Tyler pulled Lu into the laundry room and started to make out with her. Tyler then kissed her neck and left hickies. Tyler then bent Lu over, got out his dick, moved her panties aside and started to pound Lu.

Lu and Tyler moaned out in pleasure. Just then Lu's legs started to get weak and Tyler noticed.
"Just a few more thrusts baby. You can do it, I know you can." Tyler said encouraging Lu.

After a few more thrusts Tyler and Lu both came.
"That was the best quicky ever babydoll." Tyler said as he turned Lu around and kissed her again.
Lu nodded at Tyler's words. Then Tyler and Lu went back into the living room.