What did you dream about?

    Wasn't she going to open that little box just now?

    Su Cheng's pupils were slightly deep: "Xia Xia doesn't know?"

    Su Xia shook her head.

    She really didn't know.

    I just remember that I just opened a small box, and then I don't know why, I fell asleep, and Su Cheng came back.

    Thinking of the contact just now, Su Xia said calmly, "Why are you back... Didn't you just not exist?"

    Seeing Su Xia's performance, Su Cheng's eyes deepened and he said calmly, "I just heard that they have researched We have a vaccine against infection, and we are looking for someone to test it."

    Vaccine against infection?

    Su Xia was stunned, "So fast?"

    They just handed over that thing, coming now?

    Su Cheng raised his eyebrows, "They said they started researching it early in the morning, this time is a coincidence."

    Su Xia subconsciously felt something was wrong, but she couldn't say it.

    "Has anyone tried it?" Su Xia asked.

    Then she realized what was wrong.

    Vaccines are made...but there are no people who apply, how do they know if they are right?

    Thinking of this, Su Xia was suddenly stunned.

    Seeing her thoughts, Su Cheng suddenly smiled and said calmly: "Of course."

    He looked at her lightly, "Me."

    Su Xia: "!!!"

    Su Xia looked at him like a ghost.

    "And you." Su Cheng's voice was cold, and he tilted his head with a smile that was not a smile.

    Su Xia: "??!!!!"

    She was dumbfounded and stammered, "Are you sure...?"

    Let them be experimental subjects?

    Is Su Cheng crazy?

    Su Cheng held her in his arms and sneered a few times, "What is Xia Xia worried about? If you don't want to, just don't fight."

    Feeling the familiar heartbeat of the other party, Su Xia has not received any help from Su Cheng. She recovered from the shock.

    After a while, she said weakly, "Did you really fight?"

    Su Cheng's body froze, half a smile but not a smile.

    He didn't speak, but the momentum around him was not anger and self-righteousness, and when the pressure came, Su Xia shrank his neck, but in the end he didn't speak.

    At night, everyone gathers.

    Konoha was the first to speak: "Have you had those vaccines?"

    Lan Si was inexplicable, "What's wrong? What did you see?"

    Konoha shook her head, and she said softly, "I was afraid that a virus was thrown in it, so I didn't hit it, but my vine was hit."

    After she finished speaking, the vine in her hand Leap out.

    She is a wood-type power user, and the vines are equivalent to a part of her body, but now everyone can clearly see that the green leaves above have turned a little black.