What happened to Su Cheng, and the blue spar...

    Her memory stayed at the node where Su Cheng touched her temple, trying to explore what was in her mind, but suddenly a sharp pain came.

    [Unknown energy is detected, and the host's memory recovery is suspended. 】

    【Warning! warn! An unknown energy body is detected that is interfering with the host's memory, please be careful. 】

    As soon as the system's voice fell, the energy remaining in Su Xia's mind instantly launched an offensive.

    Fiercely trying to devour her, the force invaded the memory field in her mind.

    Su Xia froze immediately.

    Cold sweat fell on her forehead instantly, and her whole body trembled uncontrollably, trying to resist this ability with her own mental power.

    The system encouraged, "Come on, host, you can do it!"

    You can be a fart!

    Su Xia burst into tears, deeply suspecting that the system was tricking her, but she couldn't say a word.

    I don't know how long it took, and there was a sudden ding in my mind.

    [It is detected that the host has a quest reward, and the ability has risen to level five. 】

    A mechanical voice, like a savior.

    Immediately afterwards, a powerful mental ability rushed towards her mind from all directions.

    In the apocalypse, mental power is called the most original ability, and the most straightforward explanation is that its size determines the amount of a person's ability...

    The energy that Su Cheng put in her mind is not strong, Su Xia's hard resistance naturally passed.

    It wasn't until the end that she stopped trembling, incompetent and furious, "System, did you do this on purpose?"

    Why didn't you do it before!

    The system hissed and quibble, "No! It doesn't exist! I don't know why, the reward system and me are two concepts!"

    It ruthlessly threw the pot to its own reward system.

    Su Xia, "..."

    She calmed down and began to sort out the information in her mind.

    Part of her memory was swallowed up by Su Cheng's mental ability, but she still clearly remembered the blue spar, which stayed at the part where Su Cheng held her temple.

    The spar that carries the memory of the ancestors?

    In other words, Su Cheng has obtained the memory of his ancestors?

    Then she might know something because of this incident, and Su Cheng banned her memory again?

    What is it...

    Su Xia was puzzled, but Su Cheng was once again placed in the most dangerous position by her.

    When Sister Chen came over again, she saw Su Xia in a daze with a hoe in her hand, she frowned instantly, her face a little unsightly, and stepped forward, "Su Xia, what are you doing? Do you know what you are carrying now? A healing power doesn't know how to contribute to the base, eat and drink for free?"

    She was naturally loud and quickly attracted the attention of others.

    The place where Su Xia was assigned was very different from the others. Although it was hoeing, the land had already been swept away.