☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩

Start from the beginning

"COME ON, STOP JOKING AROUND TOMAN!!" Madarame grinned widely, "Mikey, Draken, Y/n, Mitsuya, and Smiley. Not even one of your MVP's is around! And no one's around to be your forerunner too?!" He loudly mocked.

"Your opponent will be me." Peh suddenly stood in front of Madarame before Takemichi could speak.

"Pehyan!" Takemichi exclaimed in a worried tone.

Peh informed Takemichi that since Takemichi was acting as president, he should step down and let him deal with this instead.

Chifuyu also informed Takemichi that this one-on-one fight was so important because it's a huge morale boost for the winners.

After Izana introduced Madarame as 'Tenjiku's mad dog', It was clear that Peh was gettin bored and annoyed.

"You know, after all this time you were talking..." Peh then punched Madarame in the face, successfully knocking the male out, "I DON'T GET A SINGLE SHIT!!"

Everyone was instantly caught off guard. Izana even looked slightly surprised at how quick Madarame got knocked out, "It only took one punch..." Izana frowned for a split second with irritation at how weak Madarame was.

"Speak Japanese, you fuck." Peh stared at Madarame's body, which was laying on the ground.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

As Y/n and Mikey stayed with one another, they both talked quietly to each other; still at the hospital.

"Takemitchy...is probably fighting Izana right at this very moment..." Y/n grimaced slightly, knowing Izana's strength and what he could potentially do, "Manjiro...I'm worried for Takemitchy."

Mikey tilted his head slightly, "Are you saying we should...go and help him?"

"Yes. We cannot just stay and gloom around here." Y/n decided to be blunt, making Mikey go silent for a bit, "In this kind of situation, it's not wise for us to do something like this."

"I get it." Mikey eventually agreed, "But...we can help them in a second. Please let us just stay like this for a bit more..." He murmured, begging that you both could just stay together like this.

Y/n sighed, "Yeah, yeah." They handed Shiggy over to Mikey for comfort. Y/n had, just a bit ago, snuck the cat inside the hospital to help calm down Mikey.

It was obvious that Mikey had taken a liking to the kitten; clinging onto the poor cat quite tightly.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Mikey's POV:

I held onto the blue kitten tightly as Y/n silently watched over me.

I was worried.

Emma was now dead.

Y/n is definitely going to be targeted next...!!

Since Y/n is associated with some Tenjiku members, they may want to attack them first...

To kill them.