Crossed The Line - Tom Holland

Can I request you something write it only if you are comfy okayy. So Tom and reader are best friends who are falling for each other and Tom just realised his feelings but reader thinks he doesn't love her back soo she gets with the other guy to forget Tom but the other person is emotionally abusive.... So she gets out of that shit of a relationship and gets with Tom.... You can skip it or even change it as per your wish 🙂😉Thank you very much I love your writing. Take care 💅💗

Your wish is my comand 😉

A/n: But i do have to say, i took this one... a little too far. Again this is a 18+ story, very strong content. If you feel uncomfertable with the topic, then don't read

Summary: Reader calls for help and the boys come and tom saves her.

Warnigs: Abuse, nudity, blood, hospital, raping, sexual assult, tears, anxiety attack or mental breakdowns, mentions death. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Sometimes I wonder, why would people do such horrifying things? What was the reason behind the action that person took? Like, maybe once in their life, they were nice, kind, caring, but what changed them to become the person they are now. What made him take that decision? and why would he do it? if I meant something to him. Why would he just use me like that? and leave me here. On our bed, barely breathing, barely moving.

"Next time, don't dress like such a whore" A zip of his pant echoed through the quiet room, and i heard him put his belt back on "My friends are coming be in an half and hour, so clean the place, maybe make something to eat, look presentable"

He walked out of the room and I heard him leave our small house.

And there I was. Naked, on my own bed, stomach on the mattress and head facing the door, though I was not looking at it. I only look at myself, from the outside. The cold sweat ran down my entire body, making me shiver. The cold, wet, slick feeling in between my sore thighs repulsed me. My neck, aching, pulsating even. My body was gone. Like if I had no more control over it. As if it didn't even belong to me. I felt like a stranger to myself. I was in a new body after all, a broken and aching body that was weak and vulnerable.

Keep reading

I start to feel my eyes swell up and my breath starts getting shorter. Tears ran down as fast as waterfalls, my cries, shattered into a million pieces. Even the act of letting out a cry hurted, my vocal chord still sore from the screaming. I still felt his burning big hands around it from behind me. I could feel the crescent shaped nail bed now tattoed in my throat. I still heard my own screams for help, those wails that now ghosted around the room, haunting it, making me go mad. I felt my entire body turn to ice and freeze me in the spot, like I was in the middle of an iceberg. Just laying there, surrounded by only ice, fear and pain.

I cried and kept going, my nose now dribbling a bit of snot that I couldn't care to swipe away. I tried to pull myself up, for at least a second, to see if there was at least something i could, but as i placed my hand on the bed and tried to push myself up, my wrist let out a crack. I cry at the sudden pain and move my view to my hand. It looked normal, the hand itself looked okay. It was my skin that was different. Pale with purple-red marks around my wrist. If you were careful enough, you could see marks, finger shaped marks, around my wrist. The sight of my hand terrified me. I looked almost like it belonged to a corpse.

I shook away my frightened tears and placed my hand again on the mattress to push myself up. Once I did , I caught a glimpse of my phone. Phone...calling, I need to call someone, I need help... I need to call Tom.

With my hand I push myself up again, this time not as high as before since my arm grew tired bit by bit. I dragged myself, crawling with my own hand till I got to the edge of the king size bed that was next to my night stand. I catch my breath and sniff hard. I was so close to my phone, I just couldn't give up. I placed my hand on the nightstand and instantly touched my phone. I grabbed at and sighed in relief. I take it to myself and tap my password rapidly. My tears fell on top of the screen but I couldn't be bothered. I go to my contacts and go through the alphabet. F... G...H!