The Guild

"What!? That's impossible he fell from like a hundred feet in the fair there's no way he is fine." Alex shouted in surprise. "Are you sure he is fine I don't want to have to ask Jeremy for some horses again if he winds up collapsing."

Jen rolled her eyes before saying "I am 100% sure he is fine there is neither any fractures in the body nor is there any swelling to be seen heck there isn't even a scratch on his suit!" She then turned to dredge and guided him to the lobby asking if he had any questions. "You....need...money?" Dredge asked worried since he didn't have anything to pay with if he got a hospital bill. "Nah this one's on the house considering you probably don't have any money to pay with but next time you show up here I'll charge full price. Oh, and by the way" She paused as she went and brought out a large box containing his stuff "if you want to keep your little toys here you better register with the adventurer's guild. Not only will you get to keep your weapons since you'll have registered yourself as an adventurer but you will also get paid to go do some jobs and requests they have listed."

Dredge nodded before grabbing his stuff and headed for the exit. At least that was until he realized he had no idea where he was going and asked Jen for directions. After learning where the adventurer' guild was he proceeded to head down the road passing stopping before a large wood and marble building with a sign saying adventurers guild above a pair of wooden doors where you could the sounds of people talking, shouting, moving around and overall living their daily lives. He then went in and entered a hall where there was a counter in the back where a young lady wearing a blue dress was talking to a group dressed in armor and had some weapons not noticing how everyone suddenly became dead silent. He proceeded to head towards the counter only noticing when he was halfway across the room that could hear his thundering footsteps and realized how everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at him with looks of shock, confusion, greed or fear.

Once he had made it to the receptionist's desk the receptionist thinking something bad happened rushed out from behind a door labeled staff only and came to a halt once she noticed Dredge standing there. "Oh hi what can I do for you big guy?" she asked with some fear. Dredge proceeded to look around before pointing at a form for requesting to join the guild "I...want.....to...join....guild." The receptionist sighed with relief before nodding and grabbing one of the forms "alrighty then sit down if you will and we can get started."

Dredge looked at her as if she was crazy and thought to himself lady do you not see me or my suit before shaking his head no. "Look it'll make this easier for me if you could sit down on one of the stools. Dredge sighed and said "if....break...it...on...you" causing her to make a face at him as if saying there's no way his armor is that heavy before hesitantly lowering himself onto one of the stools only for it to break sending him falling to the floor causing the whole room to shake and everyone to start laughing. He then got up and simply said "told...you" causing some adventurers to giggle before using his plasmid ice age to make a block of ice for him to sit on and motioned for her to start already.

"All right so I'm going to set this here" setting a little crystal attached to a stand on the desk "now I'm going to ask some questions and I'm going to need you to answer truthfully ok?" He nodded before asking what the crystal was for. "Oh this here is a lie detector if you lie it will light up. Now for the first question. What's your name?" "Dredge" "age?" "Twenty...seven" "profession?" "Big...daddy" "ok then? What is your birthdate?" "June...9th" "ok now for this next part I'm going to have you set your hand on this medallion here" she said setting a large golden disk with a bunch of runes carved into it. Dredge nods before setting his hand on it causing it to glow before showing his affinities (though he chose to hide the forbidden ones) as well as his plasmids, his skills, and his equipment.

(I'll just show what it would look like)

Name: Dredge

Affinities: Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Ice, Thunder, Life, Holy, light, Time, Space, and Miasma 

Plasmids: Swarm-when used allows the user to summon a group of insects and/or birds, Iron Sender-when used allows the user to create a shield and either absorb magic projectiles to recover mana/energy and physical projectiles like arrows and such to recover ammo or take projectiles and combine them into an explosive projectile to launch back at the enemy. The longer it is used, and the more projectiles absorbed the more energy is used, Decoy Dummy-when used allows the user to create a decoy of themselves tricking living beings into targeting the decoy instead of them. The longer the decoy lasts and the more damage it takes the more energy is used, Commander's Bullseye-when used causes non-living begins to go after whoever Commander's Bullseye was used on. The more energy is used the longer Commander's Bullseye lasts, Elemental storm (passive)-will randomly cause either a burst of thunder, flames, or icicles whenever the user is struck or attacked with a melee weapon costing some energy, Telekinesis- allows the user to grab, move or levitate an object. The longer it is used and the heavier the object the more energy used.

Equipment: (Legendary Rank) Armor of the Big Daddy-a never before seen suit of armor that cannot be removed from the wearer this suit blocks or reduces whatever damage the user may encounter, (Legendary Rank) Big Daddy's Drill)-a unique weapon that few have considered this drill is unbreakable, can drill through most materials and cannot be used without the (Legendary Rank) Armor of the Big Daddy. It can also upgrade or evolve itself alongside the (Legendary Rank) Armor of the Big Daddy, (Rare Rank) Big Daddy's Shotgun-an odd looking weapon from another world this "gun" is able to deal lots of damage in close range by launching multiple small but heavy projectiles at high speed at a short distance and can take mana from the user to form its own ammo if need be., (Rare Rank) Big Daddy's Rivet Gun-what was originally used for construction this "gun" now is used for combat by launching small projectiles one at a time with a high speed with a medium range and can take mana from the user to form its own ammo if need be, (Rare Rank) Big Daddy's Speargun- a weapon that can be used for fishing this "gun" can only launch long and narrow projectiles such as a spear (hence its name) at a very high speed with a long range and can take mana from the user to form its own ammo however due to the size of the ammo it takes a larger amount of ammo than other "guns".

"Wow I have never seen anyone this strong before! You have so many affinities and such strong equipment! But that doesn't matter if you can't fight so I am going to be right back and grab one of our medium ranked trainers and have them spar with you. Be right back!" she said before disappearing behind the door and left him to wait there while everyone began to stare at him with greed for his stuff, jealousy for getting such a reaction out of the receptionist or just overall curiosity.

While Dredge was waiting for the lady to come back he heard someone walk up behind him and tap him on the back. Turning around Dredge looked around before looking down and seeing a short hairy man holding a large axe. "Hey big guy when you get the chance, come down to my shop and I may be able to help keep your equipment in tip-top shape. Here are the directions." he said before handing me a card showing where to go and leaving the hall. Dredge heard the door opening and turned to see the receptionist come out with an older bearded man who wore a set of steel armor. "So this is the mysterious giant who wants to be an adventurer? He certainly is big I'll give you that but can you fight? Here follow me to the training yard where we test all the new recruits." he said before heading out a side door and stopping at a field that had a shooting range with targets, a fighting ring with training dummies next to it, an exercise corner with weights and equipment, a casting range with different targets and boulders of different sizes and strengths to test a spells power and more.