They both go to their seats after a couple of seconds Aizawa opened the door to the class room and walked in as he entered he walked to the front of the room facing the class.

Aizawa: “this week every student will be taking tests”

Most the class complained until aizawa continued

Aizawa: “i said every student that includes other courses”

Kaminari: “so this is like an exam week”

Aizawa: “in part yes every course will undergo an exam the only one we are telling you about apart from the hero exams is the support course”

Mina put her hand up getting aizawa attention

Mina: “not to mean or anything but why should we care”

Aizawa: “the support course is planning to put on a support festival tomorrow i am telling you this so that you go to it tomorrow this is optional but i highly recommend you all attend the event sooner or later most of you will ever need a support item or have your hero suits changed or upgrades but for now get changed and head to hero training to get yourself warmed up for. Later today you all will be taking you exam”

After aizawa said this the class got up from their seats and collected their hero suits and headed to hero training

After a while 

The class made it to a fake factory city full of metal pipes heading every direction they were standing in front of entrance to the fake city all might was in front of the class

All might: “good morning class ready for a heroic warm up for you exams today we will be doing a rescue race

Lida: “if we are doing some sort of rescue training shouldn't we do it at the usj?”

All might: “that place is for disaster training

Lida: “yes sorry for my interruption”

All might: “without any further adobe wellcome to ground city gamma for this race you will be separated into two 5-person groups and two 6-person groups and go through the cit one group at a time i will send a distress signal from somewhere in the city you will all start at once from the outskirts of the city all your goals is to reach me first. Of course you will have to keep damage to the city to a minimum”

He says the last part as he slowly points in the direction of the bakugou twins”

Katsuki & katsumi: “don’t point at us!”

All might: “all right first person get into position”

After saying this the first group heads into the city this group contains Izuku, Izumi, lida, ojiro, sero and Tsu

With the rest of the class

The class was watching the screen waiting for the race to start

Kirishima: “lida hasn't recovered yet, right?”

Kaminari: “he should just sit out and watch”

Momo: “this group has a lot of people with good mobility. Hmm perhaps the male yagi twin is at a disadvantage”

Jiro: “That's true. But honestly he could have a chance and with some of those gadgets”

Kirishima looks to the bakugou twins before speaking

Kirishima: “Who do you two think is going to win? I’m betting on sero’ll be first”

Katsuki: “Then you're an idiot, Izumi will be first!!”