School Day In #1

Marinette came into class with the workbooks in her hands shakily. Kagami stole a glance on her as she took a step in. She felt that easing spark, again. She felt it whenever Marinette was near her. She didn't know where to put this 'whatever feeling' yet so she decided just to let it linger; just as her eyes did on Marinette's.

She was cheerful today. She always was, Marinette; her friend, her companion so near yet so far away. What a girl to be so alive everyday, full of life and nicer things. What am I to befriend her, she thought.

Marinette, she put her books on the desk and headed towards Kagami. When she was next to her Marinette asked Kagami a question but she couldn't quite get it at the moment she was too far away with her thoughts. With an effort Kagami put on a slight smile and asked for Marinette repeat what she said.

" I said, Are you trying to melt your hands?" she exclaimed.

"My hands?" Kagami replied with a question.

"Kagami they're red with blood! How long have you been keeping them on the radiator?"

Kagami shook her head lightly. Blinked and looked at her hands. Her hands, they were... warm. No they were hot. God what was she doing..? She took them off of the radiator and awkwardly smiled at Marinette.

"Oh god. I was... very very cold and you know I just had to warm them. Nevermind, they're fine. I'm fine."

"I suspect you are, Kagami. Let me..." She took Kagami's hands in hers. They were soft and cozy. It felt like it was just the supposed place for Kagami's hands to be in. How gentle she was with her... it was unbelievable how perfect she was.

A rosé blush appeared in Kagamis cold cheeks.

"Kagami, girl, you are insane." Marinette said.

"I sometimes genuinely can't understand you. I really wish I could walk around your mind for a day."

"I really wish I could too..."

"Huh?"

"I mean... It's... I'm kidding with you Marinette." She said rolling her eyes swiftly.

"What would you do in my mind?"

...