Chapter 2:

The two of you land on the floor with an unceremonious thud and kiss again. You are on his lap, trying to draw as close as you can. He grabs your backside with both hands, pressing you up against his erection. You grind against him as he nibbles on your ear, then trails his tongue down your neck. Knowing how to make you ready, he sucks the first love bite just below your collarbone. You're already wet, but you can feel that pool of slick growing in your panties. It's clear that he can too, as it leaves a soggy patch on his trousers. 

Joe winks as he says: “I hate to press pause, but we will be much more comfortable upstairs!” You're kissing him hard, biting his bottom lip as he slapped you on the butt. You were always an energetic pair, and the bedroom would be a more forgiving place for your antics. He stands up and pulls you up by your hands. Running up the stairs, he drags you behind him, making you giggle. 

 Once on the landing, he can't even wait until he got into the bedroom before he lifted you up around his waist, wrapping your legs around him. You hold on to his shoulders, burying your face in his neck. He draws your head back up, looking at you eye to eye.  Then like a starving man, he fastens his mouth to yours, pushing you back up against the wall. Your lips press against his, as your tongues dance and swirl in circles together.

Joe breaks the connection, only to move his attention to your jaw. He moves you both towards your bedroom, tightening his hold on your hips as you continue to cling to him. 

He has always been a kind, attentive and adventurous lover. Not only that, but he prefers to dominate. You had no problem submitting, but you were both comfortable changing it up. You know each other's likes and limits. Joe always craved to make you climax first, and you wanted to do the same for him. Joe is an empath, and so are you. Both of you love making other people happy. Early in the relationship, you recognized these tendencies in one another. Having trained as a therapist, you found it easier than Joe to say what you needed. You both promised to be a always be as honest as you were able.

He lays you on the bed, but you sit up again. You invite him to relax with you on the edge. “Baby”, you say as you ran your fingers through those adorable curls, "I want to make you feel so good that you can't even think straight, or remember what happened today. Will you let me take care of you first?”

He stares at you with those stunning eyes that look like pools of melted chocolate. He cups your face with his strong but soft, warm hands. Smiling, he kisses your neck with force. Then he nipped the skin, knowing you would whimper at how it made you feel. “You are the love of my life." He often said this and while you believed he meant it, you found it hard to believe you were worthy. Old insecurities die hard, you guess.

 He pulls your chin up, holding it, so you had to look at him:“Yes, you are! You're so kind, sexy and witty.  You are my home, love. I will never know what I've done to deserve you." Joe meant it, that you knew. 

"Today was a rollercoaster." You see him leave the room in his mind's eye, going back through the day's events,.“The shoot was great, but then all that shit on Twitter happened. Those girls handled me like a piece of meat. I felt so small and cheap. I couldn't protect my dad from those trolls. Then my anxiety kicked in. It was horrible.” Joe turns the full force of his intense gaze on you.

"You, on the other hand make me feel like I can do anything! The fact that our life together makes you happy and that you can lose yourself with me… that's what I need." Joe's eyes darken with lust. “To know that I'm so good at this," he grins in a husky voice, passing his hand up between your thighs, “that I can turn you into a shaking, screaming mess. All I want is to force you forget everything that upset you. Please let me take care of you" he says, running his eyes over your body.

You could hear the sincere plea to let him have his way. You nod, agreeing. “Lay back on the bed..now” he commands, with an edge to his tone. He looms over you, kissing you. He nibbles and nips the skin on your chest before pulling you up to take off your bra. Then he devotes his attention to your breasts, sucking and biting one nipple while kneading and rubbing the other. Fireworks go off in your nerve endings, causing your body to fill with heat. Joe puts his hand inside your panties and feels how soaked you are from his touch.

Then he stands up, deciding you both have far too many clothes on. He slips out of his own, and your eyes can't help but focus on how hard, big and lust-filled he looks. After putting on a condom, he pulls off the rest of your clothing, and you know what he wants. He runs his hands up and down your limbs with long, gentle strokes. As they move up your thighs, your legs open to surrender to him. "C'mere, love”, he whispers. tugging you by the ass to the edge of the bed, so he can feast on and devour you. 'Just let go and enjoy it," he declares with a wicked grin as he dives between your legs

 Latching onto your clit, he alternates between sucking, licking and pulling, repeating this until you can't help but buck your hips into his mouth, arching your back with pleasure. He holds your limbs in place with a tight grip on his hands.

“Jesus Joe” you pant. Smug and delighted at his effect on you, he thrusts one finger inside you, and then another. He curls and scissors them, hitting your sweet spot. You grab his hair, tugging his curls pushing him closer against you. Joe drives you closer and closer to your orgasm, causing you to scream and quiver. He decides it's time, giving you a searing kiss before lining himself up against your wet folds, pushing into you.

 He gives you a few moments to adjust to his size as he stretches you. Then he slams into you, building up his pace, whilst never taking his eyes off you. Neither of you breaks eye contact. He can see the wave continue to build and build in you, your moans filling the room. All thoughts of today forgotten, he is like a man possessed as he focuses only on you.

You tighten around him as the pressure builds, like an elastic band being pulled back. This causes him to grunt and moan as he feels himself being squeezed. You love when you come together, and this is one of those times. His pace becomes erratic when he senses you are about to unravel. He grunts and growls, thrusting with force as you climax, shouting his name as you shudder and shake. Once he knows you start to cum, he lets go of all control. Joe can't help but roar and tremble as he reaches his orgasm, collapsing on you. As he twitches and throbs, you bite his neck. 

You stay like that for a while.You don't know where you end, and he begins, not that you care. It's like the first time all over again.

As forty minutes pass, you have both cooled down, spooning each other, kissing and cuddling every so often. As you run your hand down his body, you realize he is half hard again.You lock eyes with him and raise your eyebrow, a huge smile forming on your lips. He realizes what you want to do and starts to speak, but you say: 'Hey, I let you have your way, now it's my turn. Lie back and relax. ", you wink at him as you start to work on him, determined to make him see stars.