She felt like their relationship has an hourglass effect on Felicity. Either the sand was on one side or the other, it was never in the middle. She didn't know how to put it in more coherent words but she couldn't.

But she can say one thing very coherently and it was....she didn't like anybody making her best friend sad.

"Thankfully Alexander took care of everything last minute and managed to get a VIP room," Felicity explained to Ava in short and simple words.

Ava nodded.

Felicity went back into her thoughts once again and laughed, what was she thinking? Since when did she let a man make her feel back about herself? Fuck it! Once this is settled she'll try to have a conversation with Ryan and tell her whatever was bothering her.

"What the hell happened? Are you okay?" As soon as they entered the room, Felicity couldn't help but ask manager Guan and Kiazika. She wanted to know what had gone wrong and how did it happen.

"The doctors said that she should not strain her vocal cords right now, she has consumed some drug that affects the vocal cord. Although she will be all healthy by the end of this week, if she had strained her vocal cords too much, she would have damaged them." Alexander who had managed to arrive before them knew she was worried so he took over and explained quickly to her what happened.

"How did she get in contact with those drugs," Ava asked. It was not only a worrying issue for Felicity but also an equally troublesome issue for Ava and Davis.

"It must be because of the water she drank before her performance, but I checked, it was a sealed water bottle," Manager guan confessed his suspicion. Afterward, he thought about the whole situation and this explanation made the most sense to him. His assistant went around to find any clue about what could have gone wrong and it turned out, the guy who brought refreshments wasn't even a part of the crew.

"You can never be too sure," Alexander mumbled. He had been in the business long enough to know this rule.

"Are you sure it was that?" Felicity asked furiously. She wanted to go and rip apart those who had hurt her people. Was she always this quick-tempered and protective? She glanced at Ava for a split second....guess she was.

Not that it matters at this moment.

"I didn't eat anything the whole day, only breakfast and the water before was what I usually carried. It was safe," Kiazika gestured in sign language that Felicity and Alexander understood, Alexander explained it to the rest.

"Did you check security footage? Who brought the bottles?" Ava interrupted and asked manager Guan.

"I just checked, they said that somebody deleted all the footage," Manager Guan's assistant answered. It just made their suspicion more solid.

"You know?" Felicity turned to look at Alexander.

Alexander stared at her. She looked disheveled and worried, her eyes were red and her smooth silver hair wasn't as perfect as they usually were. Subconsciously he wanted to step forward and hold her in his arms, he snapped back to reality.

"I'm looking into it, I'll find the answers no matter what," He felt angrier the more he saw her worried.

"Does she know about the situation outside?"  Ava asked in a whisper making sure Kiazika who was paying her full focus to what the nurse was telling her, couldn't listen.

"She doesn't, I've kept her away from her phone," Manager Guan shook his head sympathetically. He knew what was going on outside and he didn't want the Kiazika to come across whatever those social media trolls and netizens were spitting against her.

"Hmm...don't let her know, at least till her throat heals," Ava whispered again.

"We'll deal with this," Alexander started firmly. His one sentence made everyone in the room feel assured and comforted. His words leaked confidence and authority which made others automatically assume his words as truth.

When he spoke, he had his head turned to everyone but his eyes were fixed on a certain someone. He was trying to ease her.

A few days later, Kiazika had been recuperating at the hospital under Ryan's supervision. Turned out that when Felicity called him, he was on a round. After he heard about what had happened he visited Kiazika and checked on her from time to time since then. Kiazika wasn't given her phone so she didn't know how bad the situation was outside. But the others knew and so they had gathered a meeting in Jinxing entertainment headquarters.

"The situation has turned worse, she was already getting so popular but now even some celebrities have posted about it," Davis who was sitting and staring at his phone finally spoke up.

"He held his phone up and show them the screen. It was a post that was made by Jennifer Wang who had performed splendidly after the scandalous performance of Kiazika.

Netizens were ringing her with praises, saying that she saved the entire show after the trash performance of Kiazika.

Thank you so much for all the support you've shown on tonight's show, blessed!

The entertainment industry looks glamorous, attracting all dazed youngsters. But it is of utmost essential that we don't get too lost in the glamour and spotlights so we lose ourselves.
Autotune can make you sound good but it only provides quick and short success.

"It's most definitely her, Davis spoke straightforwardly. He was once acquainted with the Wang siblings, he knew what level they could scoop to. He had first-hand experience with it.

"I also think so," Manager Guan also spoke up about his suspicion.

"However, only we know that. It is trending all over the internet, the netizens are bashing her everywhere and many popular celebrities have retweeted it." Felicity spoke grimly. Even she was sure now after seeing the post. Her sixth sense was telling her that it was Jennifer wang.

"Just make sure she doesn't know about it, I'll try to solve it as quickly as possible," Alexander looked at everyone. His gaze was firm and confident.

Everyone nodded and they proceeded to discuss what further actions they should take and how to handle this situation more effectively. The PR heads of Jinxing and Red entertainment formed a detailed plan and gave their input. In the end, the meeting concluded with only one thought in everyone's head.

They'll get through it.

They'll have to.

Hii guys! What do y'all think about this chapter? Please let me know!

Also please tap on that little star in the left corner, it will make my day!

Love y'all!