'-Assassin and Victim-' 🕷️🔥

Idea by my fellow great friend! MythicalSings

Thanks for the idea! <3 /p

Image made by Val (VALNTIME on Twitter.)

-2:31AM October the 30th 2022-

Ashswag was in his apartment, watching youtube on his phone. Why wasn't he asleep you wonder? Ashswag has some trouble sleeping, afraid of a robber or someone breaking in at night. How come he is afraid? It's Ashswag a funny person, non-afraid of anything! Well lately people got assassinated day and night, and the places got closer to where Ashswag lived. He got interviewed most of the time. He was already in 72 cases in the last few months. And there were 396 deaths.

Ashswag was watching some youtube, mostly k-drama since those types of videos were fucking hilarious. Who wouldn't watch them? '...' Right, most people in the world. It was his normal night routine to do, watch youtube, and play Minecraft all night. It's Ashswag you can't blame him for being that way. His attention was all on his phone. until a loud crash was heard. 'What the fuck?' He thought. He looked directly at the door wondering if he should check the place where that crash came or not. It did take him a few seconds to think about it, and like every people in horror movies would do. He went to check the place out. He stood on his bed and jumped off it. He took his slippers and put them on. The slippers were those black scandals with purple lines on them. Ash walked to the door and opened it, he soon walked to his kitchen and saw that his favorite glass mug was broken in pieces on the floor. It was the white mug with the red crewmate on it. 'Goddamn, that was my favorite mug!' Ashswag complained about the reason that broke the mug.

He cleaned the broken shards on the floor and threw his mug in the glass bin, while throwing it away he looked at the mug that was in the glass bin. 'Rest in peace my favorite mug. You will probably be forgotten after I get another mug.' He said in a chill voice as if nothing happened. When he turned around he saw someone. Someone? From where in the place did it come? Ashswag lived on the top floor of the Apartment on the 7th floor. There's no way someone got in here, if they could they would probably have spiderman powers. 'Hello? Spiderman is that you? Cause there's no way someone could break into my apartment! It's on the fucking 7th floor, you must be either Spiderman or nothing.' '...' Right, It's probably just hallucinations from not sleeping. That's when he heard a gunshot. His mind came back to reality, that person wasn't a hallucination it was a real person!

He quickly dodges the other gunshot and ran to his room locking the door. 'What the fuck?! That person is fucking spiderman but in his villain arc, or it could be venom. No, if it was venom wouldn't he be black goo and taller?' Ashswag thought. for the next couple of minutes, he was still thinking about who that could be, Spiderman in his villain arc? Walmart Venom? Doctorstrange? Wait, who the fuck IS Doctorstrange? Clutch has been talking about that fucking weirdo all day just to annoy me! (Fun fact, I don't fucking know who doctor strange is, My friend has been talking about them all day.)

Ashswag was still in dreamland (Dreamland is something where you zone out and forget what is happening right now, If something loud happens then you will come back to reality and remember what is happening. In my country, we say it if someone zones out.) Until there was another loud crash, Ash finally escaped dreamland and got back to reality. He saw the door open and there was a guy holding an mp5 in his hand. He had crimson red hair, You couldn't see his eyes fully since they had a pair of shades on them. But they did look like the color Sangria, Mahogany, or Wine. The guy had a black and red modern suit. The perfect balance of classic and slim, the sits at the waist were trim fit through. The hips and thighs were slightly tapered.

'I was right! It's spiderman in his villain arc, and he is working for...What's his name again?' Ash said out loud except for the ending. 'Batman? Nah, it's a bat. Oh! Joker, So spidermen are you Tom Holland or Andrew Garfield or Tobey Maguire?' Ashswag asked while standing up. A loud sigh could be heard by the red guy. 'Are you seriously talking about fucking Marvel characters and Spiderman? I'm here to assassinate you! Not do those Marvel fight battles.' The red guy spoke. 'Oh right, but Marvel is cool, and do you know who that doctor strange guy is?' 'I actually have no clue, You know what? You're a cool guy fuck assassinating you! My name's Reddoons just call me Red.' 'Now I see why you're hair and eyes are red, Name's Ashswag or Ash, I don't fucking care.'

'So, Not being rude or anything but you look awfully fucked up.' Reddoons spoke. 'I haven't really fucking slept for the past few days. But who cares? I would rather watch some K-Drama series than sleep.' Ashswag replied.' 'Can I have your phone number? Cause I have to assassin people in like a minute and sadly I can't stay here all night.' 'Sure I guess, +1 646 8891570.' 'Alright thanks, I'll talk to you tomorrow or another time.' Reddoons said as he stood up. 'Wait!' 'Yeah?' 'How did you actually get in my apartment? It's on the 7th floor the highest floor?' 'Well when I saw your face, you did look cute so I didn't want to break your door. Instead, I used a lockpick.' '...' Nothing came out of Ash's mouth, how was he supposed to say something when someone just fucking called him cute?! 'Take me out to dinner first and then I'll give you the real answer.' Ashswag said in a stubborn voice. 'Don't worry, I will soon.'

Hope you liked this! If you want a part two, then I will gladly make it! Requests please!