♬ Chapter 5 ♬

Start from the beginning

J-hope : leave the sunshine just eat this you didn't eat that much earlier...*shows her the plate full of food which he is holding*
Lisa : actually I was a bit hungry hehehe *move aside* come in

*They all went inside and sat on the bed. Lisa closed the door and went to them*

Lisa's mind : I hope they didn't hear me crying..Nahh!! my room is soundproof I don't think so
Taehyung : are you ok munchkin??
Lisa : why?? So you think I'm not??
Jin : that....the think at dinning table
Lisa : ahhh...leave it you know dad also need to open up about his feelings sometimes..
Jimin : ok but why are your eyes red?? Where your crying??
Lisa's mind : how could I forget that?? Think of something lisa think

Lisa : A-ahh I wa-was just feeling sleepy so I rubbed my eyes earlier maybe because of that it become red...*fuck why did I shutter*
Jimin : ok if you say so...
Lisa : just leave that and let me tell you guys we are going to New York tomorrow at 4:00 pm
Jimin : WHAT?? why didn't you told me earlier...*counting* I have so many skincare products, clothes and sunglasses to pack
Taehyung : I have to pack all my Gucci but I think we don't have much luggage bags to pack them all
Namjoon : yahhhh!! Stop it even if you have many luggage bags you can't take everything on a flight it'll overweight...

*They were all fighting except Suga who was looking at them with wtf look and our lisa was peacefully filling her stomach*

Lisa : stop it guys and just listen to me carefully...
Jungkook : yes we should listen to noona she can decide the best...

*Everyone agreed and quietly faced her listening to carefully*

Lisa : you can pack all your most important thing and a few clothes maybe 5-6 pairs each so choose wisely and don't worry we will shop the rest when we reach there....
BTS : OK!! We'll go pack

*They left and lisa too did her night routine and came to sleep but as soon as she came out of the bathroom*

Jungkook : should I take this video game??
Jimin : can I take this skin product??
Taehyung : should I take this outfit or this one??
Jin : can I take this Korean spices blah...... blah....... blah
Lisa : give me a break guys...*they all stopped*
Min-ho : ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING OR WHAT?? WE AREN'T ABLE TO SLEEP *shouting from downstairs*
Lisa : SORRY DAD WE WON'T MAKE ANY SOUND ANYMORE SLEEP WELL GN
Min-ho : HOPE SO, GN
Lisa : I don't think you guys are gonna let me sleep so go and bring all your luggage here then we can decide what to take and what not??

*They all quickly nodded and headed to their rooms to bring the needful things*

TIME SKIP
NEXT MORNING 9:00 am

*Min-ho entered the room to call lisa for breakfast but what he saw next made him laugh out loud*

Makanes sleeping together on the floor with luggages