sappy neil

you and Niall were walking along a shore with hands intertwined. Suddenly Niall stops walking and hugs you ''princess?'' you hummed ''you are the apple to my pie'' you sniffled a laugh and he frowned ''im being serious dont laugh at me!'' you hugged him and hid you face in his neck ''im not i just think your cute'' you looked up and saw him blushing ''aww my nialler is blushing!'' he shook his head and looked away ''am not'' ''you are'' he pouted and shook his head again ''i am not. But... I know all the numbers apart from yours, so can you tell me what it is?'' you bursted out laughing and looked at Niall who was smiling and being proud of himself for saying that ''you are crazy'' you told him. He took your hand in his and kissed it ''i know but does that matter if i do this?'' he went down on one knee and pulled out a small navy blue box and opened it. In it was a silver ring with a diamond on it. You widened your eyes and looked at him confused. You were about to speak but Niall cutted you off ''princess I love you so much. You are - like i said- the apple to my pie, you are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you please do me the honour of marrying me?'' You started to tear up and shook your head 'yes' ''ofcourse Niall I love you so so so so much'' you both hugged and kissed. Niall smiled down at you and you smiled back ''you are so amazing yet so cheesy'' you both laughed and kissed one more time. He slid the ring on your finger and kissed your hand. You continued to walk with hands intertwined, both smilig like fools. ''Princess?'' ''yes?'' ''i still dont know your number'' he snorted and hugged you as you both laughed out loud.

guys kill me. im sorry for not updating. i was kinda lost there were school problems (there still are) and when i wanted to update, zayn decided to leave the band and make me a mess. im apologizing. i saw how many reads this book has and thats incredible! thank you! and again sorry :/

love you all xx