Chapter 1

Jang Wonyoung stood outside the tall skyscraper. 

    The Park Group owned this building, one of many, and ran businesses that gained millions a year, internationally too. 

    There were many companies and departments under Enhypen Company. Jewellery designs, fashion designs, including bags and shoes, children's toys manufacturing, restaurants, bakeries, sports facilities and equipment, and technology manufacturing. The last one, was the company's main business, with fashion being second. All this was owned by the Park Group, one of the richest families in the whole of South Korea. 

    Currently, Enhypen Company was being run by the two sons, Park Jong Seong and Park Sunghoon, the younger of the two taking the position of CEO of the main business while his older brother dealt with most of the overseas business. 

    Wonyoung didn't know how she managed to land an interview with the company, but here she was, standing outside Lab-BE Technologies.

      Entering the building, Wonyoung was in awe at everything she saw. It was spotless, smart and advance in decorations and in everything else. 

     "Hello. May I help you?" The receptionist at the desk asked, smiling. 

    "Hello, I'm here for an interview for the job of the CEO's secretary and assistant," Seo Beom replied. 

     "Oh right! You're name?" The receptionist scrolled through a list on her computer.  

     "Jang Wonyoung. The interview is at 11:30," Wonyoung said. 

 "Right, if you come with me, I'll take you to the waiting area," The receptionist stood up and lead the way.

    In the lifts, the receptionist spoke again. "You know, this is the fifth time we've had to post this job offer in the last three months. The others quit or were fired," She said. 

       "Oh? Why's that?" Wonyoung asked. 

    "The CEO can be quite strict about certain things and stuff, especially rules," The receptionist explained, "like he doesn't tolerate people or employees getting drunk at his place because of personal reasons. The last secretary was fired for going to his place to hand over business documents but was so drunk and she also had a complete stranger, also drunk, with her."

     "Oh," Wonyoung was surprised.

  "But don't let that deter you from taking on this job. The CEO is very kind and caring, though he tries to keep that fact hidden," The receptionist said encouragingly.

      Wonyoung was offered a coffee as she sat making sure she had brought everything with her. While checking over her portfolio, someone tapped her on the shoulder. 

     Turning around, a tall man dressed in a suit stood, an almost panicked and frantic expression on his face. 

     "Excuse me, ma'am, sorry to bother you, but have you seen two kids around? A boy and a girl, around this height," The man gestured with his hand. 

      "Sorry, I haven't," Wonyoung apologised. 

   "Oh help us all, hyung is going to kill me!" The man exclaimed, raking a hand through his dark hair. "Sorry for bothering you again." Bowing, the guy left in a hurry. 

      Wonyoung was about to call after him to offer her help when a lady appeared, calling her name. 

      "Miss Jang Wonyoung? Come this way," The lady bowed. 

   Wonyoung gathered her things and followed the lady into the interview room. 

       "Hello, Miss Kim, have a seat," A guy smiled warmly at her.