Chapter 1: the wittebane brothers

Caleb and Phillip walked through their town and were greeted by the people walking by, the people thought they were unusual, being witch hunters, sure they burned 'witches' but they never really hunted them.

Caleb was the oldest by 5 years, he was 23 years old and he was the guardian of his younger brother and he loved him to death and would protect him with his last breath.

Phillip was 5 years younger than Caleb, he was 18 years old and he as well loves his brother and would also protect him and do anything for him, to him he was his best friend and nothing could change that.

They lost their parents when Caleb was 12 years old and Phillip was 7 years old, they were looked after by the orphanage but no one wanted 'weird' kids.

They started witch hunting when they were around 9 and 4 with their parents and then when their parents got too deep into witch hunting, they lost them and were put in an Orphanage.

They looked only for each other and no one else and so when Caleb finally turned 15, he finally left the orphanage with 10 year old  Phillip and found a nice bag enough shack to live in( I know that's young to leave an orphanage but this is back like a really long time ago).

They've been getting by ever since protecting each other with each passing day, but what they didn't know was that their live were about to be changed.