thirteen. 🔞

[lowercase intended]

god, took HIS TIME!
his eyebrows are on fleek 💅🏽 bro 😭?
he's so fucking gorgeous 🥰.
i was in the mood, so smut 🔞

— ꪶ ♡゙ ꫂ —

moans echoed from the bedroom of your shared apartment. you grasped at the hand that buried itself between your legs. few low moans and groans falling from your lips. you traced his jawline with your fingers, hands coming down to cup his face in your hands. you closed your eyes and leaned in, smashing your lips onto his. you gasped into the kiss, feeling his fingers curl.

soohyuk kisses you back roughly, fingers running through your hair. he grabs a fistful tilting your head back, allowing access to your neck where he decorated with bites and kisses.

his touches drove you crazy with pleasure but you wanted more. you were breathless, grinding down on his fingers for more friction. "patience, babe." he chuckled, removing his fingers and licking them clean.

"on all fours, darling." he requested as you turned around, getting into position. you heard him fumbling with his belt before feeling the bed dip in. his hands cupped your hips, aligning his dick with your pussy.

you gasped as you felt him filling you. moans escaped your mouth as your tried to keep up with his pace. you felt your insides being pulled out, as he slammed into you again and again. your hand travels down to your pussy, playing with your clitoris.

"fuck, please! soohyuk!" you cried out, while clawing at the sheet as he thrusted deeply into you from behind. "j-just like that.." you moaned loudly, arching against him. soohyuk moves closer, his breath fanning your ears. he leans down and sucks on your lobe, his hand sneaking up to grab ahold of your neck. "do you like when i do you like this?" he smirked, before fastening his pace.

your shrieks and moans filled the room as soohyuk drilled into you. "y-yes i l-love when you.." you trailed off, as pleasure began to fill you. you arched as your legs twitched. you came, screaming his name.

"fuck, i'm cumming." "god you take me so well," "you feel so fucking good around me.." he grunted, riding out his high. strings of curses and praises falling from his lips.

— ꪶ ♡゙ ꫂ —

i don't know if i should've posted it today or maybe in like the next 5 days. if you're reading this, i posted it ;)

the idea came when i was playing a game of minecraft and listening to music.

enjoy <3