Trust // Helen Mccrory (Polly)

"Polly what the fuck!" You yell as she pushes you away after you two kissed and points a gun at you

"Polly what the fuck!" You yell as she pushes you away after you two kissed and points a gun at you. "The last time I got close to someone, they ended up using and betraying me." Polly says as tears threaten to spill from her eyes, since she has already fallen for you. "How do I know you won't do the same?" She asks her voice breaking. "I'm finally happy again ever since I met you. Why would I ruin that?" You say, but her gun is still pointed at you. You take off your jacket and throw it aside. "See I have nothing on me." You say while slowly turning to show that you've got no gun or knife on you. "I could never hurt you Polly... All I want is to love you. If you let me, because I do trust you. Even when you point that fucking gun at me, I still want you." You say walking closer. "Now if you want me to leave then I will... or I could show you how you should've bee treated all along, with love and kindness." You say standing infront of her. "Do you promise?" She asks. "I promise to never betray or hurt you and always love you Polly." You say and she drops her gun, pulling you into a hug. "I'm sorry for scaring you." She says rubbing your back and you finally let out your tears. "I just needed to be sure, because I'm so in love with you (y/n). I will always protect you." She says still holding you in her embrace...

Heey guys hope you're enjoying this so far <3