- Good morning, he said with a very low voice without opening his eyes

Annnnd that was hot.

- Hi, i smiled, closing my eyes.

- Are you feeling well ?

I nodded while caressing his hair.

- Do you want something to eat ? I asked.

- Hm, I'm comfortable here...

I smiled

- Me too.

~

I took a hot shower and decided to prepare breakfast for Minho. He was doing so much for me so why not doing the same ? He was still sleeping so I went downstairs and started to pick ingredients to bake pancakes. I stole a cookie and continued. My body was hurting a little bit and I blushed at the memories.

Minho's house was so peaceful, with this huge kitchen and wide windows.
I was feeling so good, calm, at peace here. Like a bubble, silent and beautiful. Soonie came in the kitchen and I petted him. 

When I finished, I put everything in a tray and went upstairs. I opened the door and Minho was looking at the window, lost in thoughts, watching the drops fall. He was still shirtless, beautiful than ever. He turned his head towards me and stared at me in surprise.

- What-

- I made you breakfast, I smiled, waking to the bed.

He sat on the bed and looked at me in disbelief.

- But, you shouldn't- I- I could've done-

- No. I wanted to do that for you, so shut up.

I smiled and he pouted. I put the tray on his legs.

- You're perfect.

- What was that ? I teased.

- You're perfect.

He took my head to peck my lips. I sat next to him and Dori went on my lap.

- It's so good, Ji.

I smiled and put some tv show on the tv to watch while eating. I wanted to get up but my entire body was hurting so I fell back on the bed.

Minho chuckled.

- Are you okay ?

I groaned.

- Not really.

- Come here~

Minho grabbed me and put me closer to hug me.

- Poor baby.

I hit him on the arm and he laughed.

- Shut up.

- Never, he whispered.

A loud banging downstairs startle us and we looked at each other.

- Are you expecting someone ? I asked.

- No- oh shit

- Oh shit.

Our friends. We had planned to meet with them at Minho's house. Today.

Oh shit.

- Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, Minho got up immediately to put some clothes on.

- Do I open the door ? Or do I wait for you ? I asked.

- I'll open, I've got everything under control.

- Okay, I sighed.

I went downstairs and at the same time, Minho opened the door.

Chapter 21: jisung's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 1:18
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻