She stared at her assistant and asked.

"Room no. 07," sister Yan replied.

"What is she doing?"

"Practicing her vocals."

"Did you get that thing?" Jennifer picked up a glass of water and drank a mouthful of it, before putting back the lid and keeping it aside.

"It's here," sister Yan took out a little glass bottle from her pocket and shook it in front of Jennifer with a smirk.

"Perfect, you know what to do right?"

"Of course"

"Kiazika! Let this older sister teach you a good lesson, pfft-" Jennifer broke into a series of chuckles which was followed by sister Yan. Both of the friends laughed together at the predetermined misery the young newcomer was going to go through.

"Hahaha."

*Knock knock* A knock was heard outside room 07. When manager Guan heard it, he just gestured towards his assistant to go open the door.

"Refreshments?" A crew guy in crew uniform asked the assistant.

"Keep them inside," the assistant looked back and waited for the instruction, when manager Guan spoke, the assistant took the tray of refreshments and kept it on the table after closing the door behind them.

The water is gone, some time passed by as Kiazika kept rehearsing again and again. When she was finally satisfied, she was a bit thirsty and reached out for the bottle in front of her that she had bought from her home. As she opened the bottle, she found out that there was no more water left inside of it.

"Wait let me," manager Guan noticed and reached out to his own water bottle that he had also brought with him from his home. Actually, this was a habit that he had also created inside Kiazika and it was that whenever you go out you must bring your own water bottle.

The entertainment industry is muddy water to step into, so it is better to always be prepared and careful, As they 'say prevention is better than cure.'

As soon he lifted his water bottle, he quickly noticed that there was no water left in his water bottle as well.

He looked at the refreshments that were brought and picked up the water bottle, he took the lid off the bottle and made sure that it was sealed before he handed the bottle to Kiazika.

"Here,"

After around half an hour it was finally Kiazika's turn to go up on stage. On the dark stage, she went up and took her position in the center. As spotlights fell on her, there was clapping from the audience, her fans were rooting for her!

She smiled and took a deep breath to calm down. For some reason, she had been feeling anxious for some time.

She held the mic close to her mouth and started to sing in her melodic voice. At first, everything was going well but then suddenly her voice cracked. After the first voice crack, it
got worse, every sentence her voice kept cracking.

The beautiful song turned into a devastating one as her voice screeched with every note like a nail scratching against iron.

"What the hell is this?

"Can't she sing?

"Is this singing?"

"My ear will bleed,"

"Shut her up!"

There were boos heard from the audience. The performance got worse and worse, her throat started burning as she felt her vocal cords straining but she finished the song. As her throat ached, it felt like an eternity of excruciating pain.

As soon as she finished the song and the spotlight was taken off her, a series of tears fell from her eyes and she ran backstage. Manager Guan who was worried and impatient covered her with his trench coat and asked.

"What happened all of a sudden?"

"I don't-" as she tried to answer, her throat was so strained that nothing came out of her throat.

"I-"

"Don't try to speak, I'll take you to a hospital right away." Manager Guan held her close and the left under the piercing eyes of the whole show crew and the artists.

Everyone stared at Kiazika as if she was a piece of scandalous news. Some were mocking, some were curious and Jennifer who stood on the side was smirking.

Manager Guan left his assistant to handle the mess that was left behind.

I want to thank yalllllllllll!!!! Ugh I love you guys to moon and back! Thank you for 700k

I want to thank yalllllllllll!!!! Ugh I love you guys to moon and back! Thank you for 700k. I will always be thankful to every single one of you!