Hang on!

POV Andy
I am in a conversation with Carina when suddenly I get a call from Theo. I pick up the phone "hey is everything alright?" I ask. "Andy please come immediatly with the ladder fire truck" he says in panic. They left with the fire truck which does not have a ladder because we were sure we wouldn't need it. "Okay but is everything okay?" I ask again. "Andy just be quick, Maya is stuck and can't hang on so long" and he hangs up. "Wait what?" I realize he hung up and I have no idea what is going on. "Euhm I have to go" I tell Carina while running downstairs. "Is everything okay?" Carina shouts. "Yeah don't worry" but then I change my mind. Maybe it is good that Carina is there. "Actually, no, you have to come with me it's Maya" I pull her in the truck.

POV Carina
"It's Maya" I hear Andy say and get pulled in the truck. My heart starts beating faster and faster. "Wha- what happened?" I panic a bit. "I have no idea, we'll see when we get there" Andy says and drives as fast as possible to the halloween fair.

We arrive and run up to the team. They are looking up so I do the same. I see Maya hanging on the ferris wheel. It was high. Very high. "OMG BAMBINA" I panic. The team starts pulling the ladder out. I hear Maya scream, but she can't hear me from up there. Beckett gives me his radio so I can communicate with her. "Thankyou" I look at him. "Bambina, it's me, everything is gonna be fine, we'll get you down safely, just hang on for me, okay?" I look up.

POV Maya
I couldn't anymore. I was so tired. I was screaming and I hated it. I hated that they were seeing my weak side. Especially Beckett. Why did I do this to myself. Maybe Carina is right. There is something wrong with me. Then I hear Carina her voice, "bambina, it's me... just hang on for me, okay?" That's the point where I broke. I started crying like a baby. I am high so they don't see me crying anyway. All I could think of is "where is that goddamn ladder?" I tried to look down to see what was happening but while trying to look down I let go with one hand. I scream.

POV Carina
"BAMBINA!" I scream when I see she let go with one hand. "BISHOP JUST A MINUTE AND WE GOT YOU!" Beckett screams. I hate Beckett. He is the cause of everything. But I knew he didn't want Maya to fall off. So I did trust him that he would do anything to get her down safely. I was so so stressed and sighed when they finally were going up with the ladder.

POV Andy
I finally reach the same height as Maya and try to get as close to her as possible. "Maya hang on, I got you, take my hand" I reach my hand. "Maya take my hand" I look at her. "I am awful" she sobs. "No you're not" I try calming her down so she won't let go. "Everyone hates me" she keeps sobbing. "Maya no.. Please take my hand.." I try to convince her. She looks at me and takes my hand. I pull her on the ladder and hold her. "Get us down" I say through the radio. I sigh and hold her while we are going down.

POV Maya
I am weak. And I am showing it. Andy has saw me being weak before. But I need to get it together. When we reach the ground, I let go of Andy. Carina comes running towards me "omg bambina" and hugs me. I pull away. "I am fine" I walk away. I felt the dissapointed faces behind me.

POV Carina
I was happy Maya was okay. Well physically.. Because mentally she isn't okay at all. I look at Andy while Maya walks off. "Let her go" Andy says and sighs too. "We'll talk to her later". I nod and we all go back to the station.