S3~04: Imprisonment Scythe

ابدأ من البداية

Yuzuki quickly tightened her grip on the saddle.

The other vampires also fastened their horses as Runa tightened her grip on Mitsunari's saddle, while Stella tightened her arms around Kanbee's waist.

They galloped through the castle town, slowing their horses' pace so they don't run into any of the townspeople. Of course, their presence went unnoticed by the people since they were shocked to see the Toyotomi Army in the Uesugi territory. Who wouldn't be? Another army casually galloping through the streets with their faces shown? Who does that?

Even so, Hideyoshi and the others galloped through the main street until they came to the edge. The Uesugi Castle didn't take long to came into view as they raced down the road through the little path within the forest.

The sun was almost set by the time they reached the castle. The setting sun cast a golden aura around the castle. And when the vampires made their horse walk up the gates, the guards tensed up at their presence.

The horses came to a stop before them and Runa fell off Mitsunari's horse, landing on the the ground with a light thud. But she quickly got to her feet and dusted herself clean before walking up to the guards.

"G-Good evening..." She greeted.

The gates then opened on their own to reveal Kagemochi on the other side.

"I am glad you all made it without trouble." The royal purple-haired werewolf said. "Though I expected Runa-chan to come alone like last time." He murmured.

Stella heard Kagemochi's murmur and she could feel her left brow twitching, as she gave him her 'are-you-serious?' face.

Kagemochi's eyes then trailed over to Runa and his eyes widened at her new appearance; instead of her usual frilly dress, Runa wore a midnight blue and white dress that had star patterns, and was accessorised with ice-like decore under her chest, one on her stomach and dragon-like wings on either side of her hips. Her scar was exposed as the collars of her dress were wide open with matching ruffles at the end of her elbow-length sleeves. She had a feather-like skirt inside of an larger version outer gown decorated with matching ice-like accents. To finish off her looks, Runa kept her bow and blindfold, as she wore thigh-high twilight fog-coloured socks, with ice decor endings, and matching midnight blue ankle boots as a silver chained bracelet, with moons and stars hanging from it, rested on her left wrist.

 To finish off her looks, Runa kept her bow and blindfold, as she wore thigh-high twilight fog-coloured socks, with ice decor endings, and matching midnight blue ankle boots as a silver chained bracelet, with moons and stars hanging from it, reste...

(Runa's outfit.)

"Mochi-kun...?" Runa called out, tilting her head to the side in wonder on why the werewolf was staring at her. Does she have something on her face?

"Oi, Orion, Kesnhin is waiting, isn't he?" Stella bluntly cut in, having a deadpanned expression as she appeared between the two.

Kagemochi snapped out of his stare and politely cleared his throat, feeling his cheeks burning out of embarrassment. "Yes, of course. This way." He gestured them to follow him before turning to the guards. "Take the horses to the stable." He ordered.