S1 Chapter 13: Something More Important Than Life

Recap.

Tanjiro was on his knees and dropped his sword until Y/n busted into the room.

Tanjiro: Y/n?

Y/n: Bet you weren't expecting me.

He noticed the drum demon.

Y/n: That the demon you're fighting?

Tanjiro: Yeah. Where's Nezuko?!

Y/n: She's waiting for us outside. We can go see her after we beat this asshat.

Tanjiro: Yes. If we're working together, there's no way we'll lose.

Tanjiro picked up his sword and stood up.

Tanjiro: Without a shadow of doubt in my mind, we will not yield!

Zenitsu was running through the mansion with Shoichi.

Zenitsu: Tanjiro, Y/n, where are you two right now? (Thinking: I can still hear that creepy sound. I just hope they stay safe.)

Shoichi: Um, Zenitsu, is it me, or are we just going around and around in circles?

Zenitsu: I knew it! I was getting the exact same feeling! I knew I could relay on you to help me out, Shoichi!

They walked to a room door.

Shoichi: All right, can you check and see if this room is clear?

Zenitsu shakinly opened the door just to see Nezuko's box.

Zenitsu: Hey, it's Tanjiro and Y/n's box.

They both walked over to the box.

Zenitsu: Y/n had this last, and if he was willing to go outside just to get it, I doubt he'd just leave it. Tanjiro, Y/n, you two can come out now! I have your box!

The room flipped side ways.

Zenitsu: Wait, this room flipped over!

Zenitsu tightly grabbed Nezuko's box and he fell along with Shoichi and they landed back outside.

With Y/n and Tanjiro.

The drum demon kept flipping the room and while Y/n had an easier time landing on his feet every time, Tanjiro was struggling.

Y/n: You okay, Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: Yes. I can't land on my feet as easily as you can, but I can still pull through!

The demon kept flipping the room and even threw in some claw slashes but they were still holding on strong until Y/n slipped and fell to his back.

Tanjiro: Y/n!

Tanjiro avoided a claw, but he broke the doors which were now now the floor. Him and Y/n almost fell through, but he held on and caught Y/n.

Drum demon: Curses! This is irritating! I need to consume some marechi before it's too late!

Tanjiro pulled him and Y/n back up only to fall when the room flipped.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: There's not even time to think!)

Tanjiro dodged a claw strike and looked at the drum demon.

Tanjiro: Hey, you! What's your name?

Kyogai: It's Kyogai.