Becoming yours (clean)

Start from the beginning

When I wake up I am laying on a very tall bed. The room is very dark and beautiful.
I look around the whole room and when I see that the man from earlier is laying beside me, I let out a loud gasp. Then I realise that I'm not wearing any clothes either.

I am wearing a shirt that's very big on me. It's comfortable, but someone must have stripped me and I don't like that thought too much.

I don't think I'll need many guesses on who undressed me and whose shirt this is. I scream:"What have you done to me? Are you insane?" He wakes up and looks at me. "Darling it's the middle of the day. I'm trying to sleep." I scream even louder:"Why would you sleep when it's daytime? And what have you done to me? Answer me right now!"

He gets up and says:"You are wounded, it was bleeding through your clothes. I took them off, treated the wound and washed your clothes. Since I didn't want you to get cold I dressed you with my shirt, it's very big, but that doesn't matter too much right now, does it?"

That makes me just a little less mad, but I am still not happy about this situation. "Where am I right now?" He chuckles and says:"What does it look like to you? My bed of course."

I blush and turn away from him. He brings his hand to my chin and turns my head back to him again. He gives me a soft smile and says:"I wouldn't do anything you don't like. Especially when I don't have your permission."

I bury my head between my legs and he puts his hand on my thighs. I look up and give him a glare. He chuckles and finally lets go. Then he lays down and looks at my face. "Can you stop staring at me?", I ask.

He doesn't say anything and rests his head on the pillow. He closes his eyes and soon he's asleep once again. I am pretty exhausted as well so I decide to also rest for a bit. When I wake up I find myself being pressed against his chest.

I don't have the power to get mad so I just put my arm around him and look at his sleeping face. He's very handsome. I saw that earlier too, but now that I can get a closer look, he is even more handsome than I thought.

He opens his eyes and looks into mine. I feel flustered and can't help but blush a little.

I turn around and lay back down on my side of the bed. I'm trying not to blush, but that's not too easy.

I nuzzle my head against his chest and put my arm around him. He hugs me back and covers me with the blanket. We stay like that for a few minutes. When we get up he holds out his hand and I take it.

He leads me to a big room with a large black table. It's completely filled with food. He gives me a sign to sit down and I do. We eat and talk a little about ourselves.

I find out that he is quite and interesting person. He tells me that he was called a monster and that people were scared of him. I ask him why and he answers with:"It's fine. It's all in the past."

But obviously I keep pushing him until he finally tells me. "They are scared of me, because I need blood to survive. I drink human blood as well and that made them think I was a monster. I have been treated like this for so long, having no one to talk to. I only have a few assistants and they don't talk much. They just prepare everything and go away as fast as they came."

I need a few seconds to process all of these informations. "But... why did you not drink my blood?" He chuckles slightly and looks at me:"Because your blood is not my food nor something for me to drink. I only drink the blood of those who treat me wrong or try to kill me first. I know you are not like that. You are different."

I stand up and so does he. "I didn't mean to scare you!", he says loudly. I walk over to him and take his hands. I look up at him. He looks at me, seemingly confused.