Becoming yours (clean)

Hey guys, so I wrote two versions of this story. This is the first one and it's clean. That means there are no smut scenes and only a few kissing scenes. The second one contains smut and more kisses. If you prefer that, you can just skip to the next part and if not, here you can start reading. Hope you enjoy. ^-^ 

Oh and also this story was inspired by the song Dragula by Rob Zombie. That's why Dracula is written as Dragula here. And if you get confused, whenever I wrote 'him', I am talking about Dragula (at some points that might be a bit confusing so just keep that in mind). ^-^

Now have fun

I have been running through this forrest for many hours now. I don't know what to do. Should I stop? Are they finally gone? They have been chasing me all this time, but are they finally gone now? I'm not sure, but I'm too scared to stop and look.

I just keep on running for another 20 minutes. When I finally hear no sounds around me anymore, I sit down behind a tree. The people from that village that were chasing me seem to think I'm a witch. I do know some magic, but does that make me a witch?

I hate those people so much. Now they even chased me through this forrest. I have no idea where I even am. I hear footsteps and I turn to see that they are still behind me. These dumbasses, what the hell is their problem? I run away once again.

This time I run into a different direction. I can hear them scream not too far away. "Get that damn witch. She shall burn!" I run even faster after hearing about that plan of theirs. Suddenly I bump into something, but I don't fall.

Instead I can feel myself in an embrace and when I open my eyes, I find myself on a branch of a very big tree.

I look up to see a mans face. He is very handsome and has pale skin. His hair is dark and it looks very pretty in the moonlight. I want to thank him for helping me, but he presses his fingers against my lips and gives me a sign that tells me I shouldn't talk right now.

When I look down, I see that the villagers are still close. I look back up and give the man a little nod. One of the villagers is standing right beneath us right now and I look down on him. I'm scared he'll see us and to my shock he actually looks up.

Before he can say something to the others, the mysterious man jumps down and slices his throat open with his hand. I gasp as he looks up at me. His eyes are bright red.

I get scared and jump down from the tree. I run as fast as I can, but he catches me. He pulls me close and says in a dark voice:"You want to stay alive, right? Then just stay with me. I won't hurt you."

I try to calm myself and I give him a nod. "Fine, but when this is over you have to tell me who the hell you are." He nods and takes me back into his arms. He jumps up the tree as if it was nothing.

After putting me down, he gives me a smirk and jumps back on the floor. About five minutes later he is back. "Well hello beautiful. Your problem is solved now." He winks at me, opening his arms. I jump into them.

"Now tell me who the hell you are and why you helped me!" He chuckles:"Oh, watch your tone lady. We don't want you saying bad words now, do we?~" I get mad. "Tell me already!"

He smiles and says:"Well well, what should I say now? Should I just tell you my name? And what would you do with that information?" He has a point to be honest... I think for a second before saying:"Then tell me why you saved me."

He takes my hand and starts walking. "I know what it's like to be chased. I know what it's like to be hated and called a monster. I know what it's like when they want to see you burn."

He stops to look me right into the eyes. I feel like he can see my bare soul right now. "And since you know how that feels, you wanted to..." He lifts me up and starts running with me in his arms. "I wanted to help you, my lady.~" He gives me a little smirk. I feel myself getting very tired and finally I fall asleep in his arms.