Prologue

The silence was deafening.

perhaps she was tired

No, she IS tired.

The dimly lit room made the mood worse, with the open window causing the sheer curtains to flutter in a ghostly manner. 
The constant dripping from the kitchen tap and the rhythmic ticking of a wall hanging clock played together in a sad beat.

Rin was tired.

It happens

Over and Over

She was going to die, anytime soon. 

All she knows is that it was going to happen some time this month, Stupid considering she doesn't know the day she was born.

Why me?

Her tired eyes scanned her dingy apartment. Even a homeless person would move back onto the streets if they saw the place. Brown stains from who knows what were littered along the walls and the ceiling had black spots from forming mould,
 the cockroaches-, Don't even start on those.

Goes to show how not even three part time jobs were enough to pay the bills for this dump. 

Everything hurt,

breathing hurt,

eating hurt,

even watching anime hurt,

Living hurt

Everything that gave her hope, slowly she lost interest, and as though the world was against her, she was left utterly alone. The the only person she had, had been erased three lives ago.

Everything left a bitter taste in her tongue and she looks to the open window one last time, roughly wiping away a stray tear that slipped down her cheek.  

As though her mind was blank, she was now stood on the roof of her apartment, a view over the seemingly beautiful neighbourhood and the lights of the city on the horizon, A facade that hid the evils of humanity under a blinding veil of beauty.

I'm going to do it

If the world wants me to suffer so bad, then so be it

Her eyes glare angrily and she harshly stalks towards the edge, her nails digging into her palms and she looks to the stars one last time.

A smirk pulls onto her otherwise emotionless face as she raises her voice to ones who she blames

"it seems the world has something against me, so this year-"

"I'll fucking finish the job for you"

And with a middle finger to the world, she closes her eyes and leans back, feeling the rush of the wind against her hair, and beating against her ears.