M4A1: We have to hold our position until it finishes copying. Prepare for battle! Everyone, get ready to intercept!

She said turning to the rest of AR Team while she immediately contacted PN1 and ordered him for Excelsior to act on their own while prioritizing the mission.

M4A1: Excelsior, we need a diversion. Your team is your's to command.

{With Excelsior}

The call with M4A1 gets terminated after saying out her command to Excelsior. Currently, they were in a tower getting pinned down by the low-grade unit's fire-power. PN1 proceeds to exchange fire with the units and he successfully takes out at least 20 of them.

PN1: 57, let's go with Axis. And once you see me using my umbrella immediately contact AR Team then go to M4's position. Her protection is top priority to this mission.

AR-57: Right

She and PN1 takes out their available smoke bombs then threw it outside. PN1 immediately went into kill mode, his eyes turned purple and his radar changes to pinpointing all of the hostile unit's exact location. He jumps over the tower and gunned down several Rippers and Vespids.

After getting down, he puts his SCAR H away and grabs his umbrella. He closed his eyes and the world around him started slowing down. Taking a deep breath, purple veins started appearing on his face. His closed eyes started to glow through his eyelids.

Multiple diagnostics systems began running in his head

Multiple diagnostics systems began running in his head. Several systems inside his mainframe were offline for several reasons. They all began going online and information started loading in his Digimind. Meanwhile, his overall body started changing there was a special pack on his back and it contained another umbrella similar to the one he was carrying. Diagnostics began running again and all systems were green.

He opens his purple glowing eyes as well as his original umbrella and it had it's own radar system that has a radius of 35 feet

He opens his purple glowing eyes as well as his original umbrella and it had it's own radar system that has a radius of 35 feet. FN1 noticed multiple hostiles were clumping onto his position. Grabs his other umbrella and pointed it both downwards. He pulled down the triggers and once he let's go it propelled him into the air.