???: Indeed, and we are very grateful

???: Indeed, and we are very grateful. Thanks to you, we have found the treasure. I am Agent of Sangvis Ferri. I have been waiting for you.

M16A1: It's a Ringleader...

Agent: There is something over there that my master wants. Unfortunately, we couldn't decode it with it's antiquated system.

SOPMOD: And so, you used us, huh?

Agent: Yes and now my master can finally find the answer she's looking for. I just have to scrap you to pieces and extract your memories.

Then suddenly out of nowhere in their channel they heard PN1 scream.

PN1: JEAGER UNIT SPOTTED!! MULTIPLE SANGVIS UNIT SIGNALS HAVE BEEN DETECTED!!

{Two Minutes Before Confrontation}

AR Team entered the building and PN1 immediately went to report to his command post. AR-57 has finished her patrol around the building and went to meet up with him. She saw him talking to their commander, he finishes and turns to her.

PN1: Oh 57, I'm guessing you're done with the patrol?

AR-57: Yup. Anyways, I didn't expect this mission to go smoothly.

PN1: To be honest, that's what I'm worrying about. SF hasn't really reacted to our infiltration inside their territory and I know Sangvis wouldn't just leave this place alone. They most likely -

He then saw something off into the distance a white flash. His eyes immediately turned purple and swiftly grabs his umbrella then proceeds to grab AR-57's arm and threw her behind him. Then blocks the shoot with his umbrella.

He checks his radar and sees multiple hostile signals all around them

He checks his radar and sees multiple hostile signals all around them. He immediately went into the channel and yelled.

PN1: JEAGER UNIT SPOTTED!! MULTIPLE SANGVIS UNIT SIGNALS HAVE BEEN DETECTED!!

{With AR Team}

SOPMOD immediately went to her radar and confirmed PN1's sudden announcement. There were multiple signals surrounding their area. PN1 said to disobey Persica's request of him being the one to destroy the mainframe. And he ordered M4A1 to destroy it herself once their done because they would already be destroyed before he could even start. She looks at the device and said that it was only 12% done.