Part Three:Kicked Up A Notch

Start from the beginning

"Shit." As the car was about to pull up he flipped the switch to the detonator. With a loud boom and a flash of light the car was lifted into the air a good foot before landing upside down. Quickly he disembarked from his vehicle with his rifle at a low ready position. As he approached, one of the passenger doors opened and out crawled a man kitted out in multicam gear. With the dust in the air he couldn't see Y/N approaching.

He got up and leaned against the overturned car for support. Though the dust and smoke he saw Y/N approaching and attempted to raise his rifle only to receive four rounds to his front chest plate. With a few ribs broken and the air knocked out of him he slumped over. Peeking into the open passenger door Y/N saw three unconscious operators along with his target. He slung his rifle to his side and kneeled down.

Seeing that her seatbelt was keeping her in he pulled out his Leatherman multi tool and cut her seatbelt. With that out of the way the frogman dragged the woman from the car before laying her face first on the ground. Swiftly he zip tied her hands behind her back, gagged her mouth then dragged her back to his car where he threw her in the trunk. Not wasting another second he hopped in the driver seat and sped off.

With a feeling of accomplishment he headed to his safe house. Once there he parked in the garage and quickly closed the garage door. Looking at the trunk of the car he chuckled. Once he popped it open he was met with the sight of the police chief trembling in fear. Without hesitation he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of the trunk and towards a chair in the middle of his garage.

There she'd be tied up and bound to the chair. She kicked and screamed to her best efforts but nothing seemed to get her out of the chair."Seeing you like this is quite entertaining. You remember me don't you?" Y/N said as he knelt down in front of the woman so she could get a good look at him. She tried speaking but was gagged with a rag."Stop trying to talk when there's shit in your mouth." He removed the gag.

"Please let me go!" He laughed a little."Now why would I wanna do that? You had my family killed when you tried to kill me. Now what I wanna know is why? Why did you try to kill me?" She sat there in silence."Why don't you be more like your husband who sang like a fucking bird? Or do we have to kick things up a notch?" She began to hyperventilate before saying,"Y-You w-won't kill me. You n-need me."

"But I'm not telling you shit." Y/N only shrugged as he slowly walked away before coming back with a baseball bat."Oh I'm gonna kill you. But it's your decision whether I do it slow or fast." She stared at the metal bat he held."If you don't tell me anything, I can always go pay your husband another visit and leave your daughter an orphan. But like I said, it's all up to you."

He then set up a camera in front of her and pressed play."So? Are you gonna talk?" She only looked down at the ground silently."Looks like I'm gonna have to toy with you a little." He then slammed the bat into her kneecap with all his strength and not only dislocated it but broke it. She screamed out in pain as he then swung again and again effectively crippling her leg."Think. This could either last hours. Or, only a few seconds."

She stayed silent as she heaved before saying,"I was h-hired to make i-it look like a g-gang shootout. They w-wanted you dead." Hearing this peaked Y/N's interest."Who?" He questioned but she stayed silent."Who goddamn it!?" He barked making her flinch."I c-can't say! They'll hurt m-my family!" "I promise you that if you don't say I'll do a hell of a lot worse than what they plan on doing to your family. Now speak."

A few seconds of silence passed before the chief spoke."T-They call themselves t-the white masks." That name instantly resonated with him."Why? Why did they hire you?" He questioned seeming to grow more agitated."They s-said t-they had run into you i-in Africa. T-They said y-you and your team w-were disrupting their arms buildup. They wanted you dead."