Chapter 3

(Aaron is in bold and the others are in italics)

Aaron's P.O.V

Last night was terrible. I couldn't stop thinking about me and Justin when we were still together. I've admit to myself that I'm still hopelessly in love with him, but that we're never getting back together. I'd love to get back together with him but I'm positive he's over me right now. I sat down on a crutch and saw that Karl turned towards me.

"Bad night?"

"How well can you see the bags under my eyes?"

"Do you want an honest answer?"

"What do you think?"

"You can see them pretty well."

"Should've worn my sunglasses"

"You can't wear sunglasses in a dark club like this Aaron. We both know that. So why a bad night?"

"Memories of me and someone came into my mind again"

"Of you and Justin? Do you still love him?"

I heard the excitement in his voice, which caused me to chuckle a bit.

"Why the excitement?"

"Because you are so cute together! Go and talk to him!"

"What? Why?"

"You want to get back together or wha-"

"-Aaron, can I talk to you?"

I turned around and saw Justin.

"Yeah sure"

I saw Karl smirking at me as I got up and followed Justin to a more 'private' part of the club. It was actually in the corner and there was no one there so that's the reason why we got there.

GET YOUR MIND OUR OF THE GUTTER! NOT THAT KIND OF 'PRIVATE' PART! I can't believe I'm telling you all of this. However back to the story.

He sat down on the couch and gestured me to sit down next to him, which I did.

"Where do you wanna talk about?"

He took a deep breath before talking.

"Okay I just need to get this off my chest because I'm kind of losing myself in this feeling.. I just really miss you. Not as in the 'oh I miss my best friend' way but I miss you as a partner. I can't believe that I agreed with the fact that we should break up because I'm not. It's the biggest mistake I've made in my life. And I don't care if you don't feel the same way anymore but I just needed to say that to you. I love you Aaron, and I never stopped"