•b̶̦̝͓̤̮̕͜͝ű̷̾̈̌̄̍̋́̚ŕ̵̛̰͌̈͛̐̑̇͌̿̐͊̽͂͠ņ̴̥̹̟̩͈̭̹͎̘̙̼͛̈́̀͑͒̊̍̕͜• -9-

there's fire.

there's dead bodies.

there's lisa who's trapped in fire.

and then there's you.

the only figure she could see that was alive.

but you had started that very fire.

"why, y/n!? what have you done?!"

you laughed at her pathetic stance. you found the situation quite amusing.

how did it start again?

____

you were helping lisa put some books back when she suddenly stopped.

"cutie, how about we take a tea break?"

you agreed almost instantly. you had gotten slightly tired of being 'lisa's little helper'.

she led you to a staff room, but you weren't paying any attention to what she was telling you.

your entire focus was on the fireplace.

the way it sparkled in the light, the flames flying higher and higher and then returning to a short flame.

it was calling to you, you were certain of it.

without realising it, you had swirled the flame with your anemo vision. the fire quickly caught on the surrounding books and papers.

screams of pure terror filled the library, the first person to die was an unsuspecting child. her name wasn't important to you.

surprisingly, the flames avoided you as if they were your minions. they went for lisa, trapping her in a burning circle.

the library had gone completely quiet.

only two people remain.

you ą̸̨̞̺͔͍͚̞̐̅̇͌̈̒̀̉̔͗́̚͝n̶͎̱͚̳̩͍̟̹̎̉͊͗̒̓̒̌̾͑̄d̵͔̰̤͍͚̤̳̐̀͋͛͒̃̉̉̕͠

____

y̶̤̪͇͆o̵͈̊̒̎ų̴̫̫̔ ̸̡̪̍̊̑d̷̢̠̹̒ĩ̴̥͓̰͗̈́d̵͉͍͉̽͒̋n̵̥͈͙̄͂͘'̶̧͙̭̔t̵͍̣͎̐ ̸͚̺̝̓̕ă̴̺c̴̬̊́t̶̢̯̩͒̓͑u̴̡̗̟̿̓̈ȧ̸̛͇̋l̸̝͌͛͑ļ̶͎̋͜ỳ̵̦̉̕͜ ̵̢͉̏̑b̷̜̻̆e̵̖̔̀͋͜l̸͓͓̑͗i̸̛̘̟̋͜͠ę̶̳̫̊v̸̪͗̇͂ȩ̸̟̓̎̂ ̶͍̈́̍̚ţ̴͙̟̓̄̀h̷̲͍̘̃͒ǎ̴̦̓̓t̴̪̯̆͌͌ ̷͖͎̟̅̎̕ì̷͉͌͜ ̸̘̳̳́ẃ̷̧̬o̴̳̝͝u̵̧͇̓́l̶͇̼̚d̸̩͔́́ ̶̥͉̜̿̕j̷̢̲͍͝u̶̥͑s̵̞̑t̵̫̹̟̔ ̸̭̲͉̈́g̴̊͜o̶̪̔̽̕ ̶̡̝̩̍b̵̬̘͝a̵̼͖̐̎ć̶̨̫k̷̨̼̂ ̷̧̣͗t̴̜͇͛́̈́ơ̷͖ͅ-̶̣͆̀͗

___

"this flower crown is amazing cutie, good job."

you smiled at lisa's compliment. the flower crown was made out of cecilias, her favourite.

the view on starsnatch cliff was amazing, it almost made you think about p̵̢̙̄ư̷̼̓s̵̪̤̔͠h̵́ͅi̵̞̳̍̒ṉ̷̰͆ǧ̶̙̓ ̶̻̐͝l̶͍̚͝i̶̼̅s̵̘̆̚a̷̤̾ ̶͙͔́ṑ̸̡͙f̷̠́͜f̸̢̖̓͗.

the view on starsnatch cliff was amazing. it almost made you think about gliding off and soaring through the air.

lisa had given you a flower crown, too. it was made of your favourite flowers.

both of you put them on each other, expressing how well the crowns fit them.

lisa gave you a kiss on the cheek, patting your head before saying. "let's go back to the library, cutie."

b̸̯̠̙̯̼̔̎̎u̵͇̒̈́̄̏̉t̴͇̟̒ͅ ̴̞̑͊͛̔t̸̢͓͖͕̺̓̏̃͊h̶̠̙̺͚͂̐́e̴̯̊͊̍̕͠ ̶̤͍̓̔̿́l̴̪̀͂̒ḭ̶̻̹͙̦̽̓̈b̷̢̰͖̃̀r̷͇̭͕͙̿a̷̤̹̘̱̎̇̂̕̚ŕ̷̛̰y̸̟̪̼̯̒͜ ̵͈̖̭͉̑̒w̷̫̓ą̶̭̥̰̕ś̵̠͕̥̺̓̕ ̷͉̽ȃ̵͙̲͕͓l̵̥̝̪̤͛̓̅r̷̡̡̞͔̠̋͌͊̈́e̸̩̬͗͆͝ā̶̯͙͓̪̿̾̆̓d̴̨͚͔͘ẙ̶̺̬͕̪̣̃͗̆͝ ̸̖͙͍̹̀́͐i̸̲̩͇̼̤͒̑̃̅n̵̰̪̾̈̇͜ ̴̥̫̣̿̽͂ͅͅf̷̧̗̰͔̖̒l̸̗͈̋̋̄̕ȃ̴̡̺̺͎̎m̷̧̥͖̏e̵͇͖͐͂̾͘s̵̔̃

the library was perfectly fine under the knights of favonius's care.

the little girl who studied hillichurls, ella musk, was it? she was an adorable little girl.

although her studies were quite.. unique. the little girl would always greet you, waving with a small smile on her face.

you're not really sure why lisa avoids her, mumbling something about 'flaming winds'.

there's nothing wrong with the girl.

maybe it's something lisa holds against her studies?

but lisa was very open to the idea to the idea of taking in books about hillichurls. you vaguely remember her ecstatic face.

maybe you're overthinking it.

there's nothing wrong with ella or lisa. they're both perfectly good people.

thankfully, it's tea time now.

but why's the fireplace put out?

m̵̫̓ẹ̷̓m̷͕͆ö̷͕́r̴͖͝e̵̝̿s̵̮̋ ̶̻̈́ṕ̴̰ȁ̵̦ç̷͠ị̵̊s̴̻̆c̵͕̉ō̶͚ṟ̷͋.̷͉͑

Yandere Genshin Impact Oneshots x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara