𝟑. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥: 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭.

Começar do início

I broke away from Crabbe and Goyle, with an imperious thought encompassing my head. What if I helped him? For the first time, I realized that if Potter defeated the dark lord, he wouldn't go after the vampires, and if I didn't stay with Harry, at least Nathaniel would be there for me. The offer sounded tempting, and it was the only one that pleased me.

I watched him opening boxes and I approached him, covering his mouth. His clothes were threadbare, his hair badly cut, and his eyes flashed with vigor, I whispered to him to calm down. That I was going to help him.

"What are you looking for?" I asked in a whisper. Harry looked at me in shock. "Tell me and I'll help you".

After thinking about it for a couple of seconds, he told me. The Ravenclaw diadem. Looking for something so small in a huge place? Potter was out of his mind.

That's when he pointed it out to me on top of a pile of objects that reached over a hundred feet high.

I nodded and winked at him, Crabbe arrived at my side at that precise moment, pointing his wand and Goyle joined him a few seconds later.

"Come on Draco, just stun him and that's it," Crabbe judged, furious. "You're not going to do it? You're a chicken! Desm-!"

"Expelliarmus!"

Crabbe's wand shot out of his hand, Ron and Hermione joined in the action, but my mind was only thinking that it was time for me to transform to grab the diadem.

I was fending off Weasley and Hermione's indiscriminate attacks, Harry and I ran to behind a cupboard, catching my breath, as I listened to the confrontation in the background.

"I saw some brooms."

"Go get them, I'll get the diadem."

I didn't know why Harry trusted me at that moment, maybe he saw the anxiety in my eyes, or that every word was spoken with the utmost assurance of my life. Still, by the time I transformed into the bat, Harry smiled in amusement. I don't know what made him so amused (maybe I should ask him someday).

I rose up seeing the first flames at the back of the room, which were beginning to consume the entire stage; as a bat I cannot take much of anything, so I asserted myself on top of it all returning to my human form with the tiara in my hands. I sensed all the dark magic in my power, it was painful and made me lose my balance, the embers of the fire were getting closer and me, I'm flammable. I was sure that was going to be the death of me.

Harry, anyway, managed to catch me before I hit the ground, he flew with the agility he always proved to have and as he flew over the fire, he released the tiara into the flames. The object released a brutal force from within, I knew that Crabbe was already dead, and that Goyle was clinging to Ron's broom crying.

I only managed to cling to his back, with my hands around his waist and I said:

"If we die here Potter! I'm going to kill you."

He managed to speed up the flight and with a spark touching the tail of the broom, we left The room of requirement burning with brilliance.

"We did it! -We did it!" shouted Hermione, jumping down from her broom. "Malfoy, we better not see you again for the rest of the night!

Goyle ran off downstairs, leaving me alone with the three of them. Hermione was pointing her wand at me, I held my mother's wand, against her, ready to heel if she did.

She glared at me angrily, Harry then disarmed me with an Expelliarmus leaving me very confused.

"Stop arguing, Draco helped me find the diadem!"