She didn't realise she was staring for so long until his dark eyes met her Stark grey ones, he smiled, dimples and a twinkle in his eyes.

[Y/N] flushed red, and rushed off.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

With the help with her handmaiden,
[Y/N]'s hair was put up in the traditional hair style, and traditional coloured dress, with her furs around her freckled-dotted shoulders.

She walked in, expecting just her brother, and little Rickon, but was met with many of men, their wives, and children. All here to meet the Prince, and to-be heir to the Iron Throne.

She hurried her steps to the front table where her brother sat, little Rickon eating away at his food.

"Dearest brother, perhaps it would be best to tell me about a feast..?"

Cregan smiled. "Sister, sit. You worry too much, 'tis only a small feast, since we have Prince Jacaerys here until his dragon feels better."

Dragon..?

Cregan must've seen the stress on his sisters features. "Don't worry yourself,
[Y/N]. The dragon is far from the castle, and far from you dear little Ethon."

"Ethon!" Little Rickon squealed at the mention of his aunts Direwolf.

Cregan looked at his son with dear adoration. A sweet reminder of him and his late wife's love.

"Brother, I do believe a treat is in a store for my sweet nephew for finishing his dinner, don't you agree?" [Y/N] smiled at Rickon.

Cregan smiled into his cup. "I agree, full heartily, sister."

"Ethon!" Rickon giggles as he jumps off his chair and rushing to his aunts side.

Cregan laughs. "Best of behaviour, sweet boy."

[Y/N] smiles at the two, before picking up the toddler, and wrapping him up in his fur, which laid on the ground.

She let him free of her hold when they finally got out of the crowded hall, and his tiny little hand led her to Ethon's cage.

"Ethon," Rickon whispered.

And before they knew the cage began rattling, and a black and white tail was seen wagging back and forth with excitement.

[Y/N] moved her nephew to the small stand, that was built for the Direwolves to be fed and brushed. A small bench was placed, higher off the ground, a ladder leading the way up.

Rickon couldn't contain his excitement, his chubby little legs moving back and forth, similar to Ethons tail.

When [Y/N] finally opens the latch to Ethons cage, she is immediately pushed to the ground by her wolf, whom she was raised alongside.

"Ethon!" She squealed, as the wolf started licking around her face, and hair.

"Ethon!" Rickon shouted, and the wolf immediately ran to the sound of the little boys voice.

When [Y/N] finally got up, she moved to her nephew.

"Silly wolf." Rickon whispered as the wolf gently licked his palm.

"When can i ride him, auntie?"

[Y/N] looked at her nephew, shocked at the question.

"Sweet boy, if you were to ride Ethon anytime soon, you'd been thrown off immediately."

"But, auntie!"

"Enough, dearest nephew. I will not get you hurt. Your father will have my head."

"When will I get my own?" Rickons meek voice asks.