Sawamura Eijun is suprisingly good at HISTORY!?

It's been a while since that kitchen incident happened.

And today our dear catcher is in a foul mood.

The culprit is that History test that he need to answer and submit it tomorrow.

He is currently in his room with Sawamura on the floor. He doesn't understand why Sawamura needs to use his room everytime he reads his manga. But since he always keeps his mouth shut, he didn't mind the company.

Now he is glaring at the damn paper like if he glares enough the answers will automatically appears.

He was so focused on the paper that he didn't notice that Sawamura abandoned his manga and is currently behind him taking a peek at his paper.

And that results in him getting startled when a voice spoke up.

"It's 3rd century BC"

"What?" Miyuki asked confusion was heard in his voice.

"The answer is 3rd century BC" Sawamura repeated.

This time Miyuki get what Sawamura is  talking about.

It's about his paper.

"And how do you know that?" he skeptically asked.

"For your information this Sawamura Eijun is a history genius." Sawamura said nose up high while his thumb points at himself.

"Really?" Doubt is clearly heard in his voice.

"Of course, this Sawamura Eijun learned from the best." he said proudly and a bit offended.

"How can I believe you?"

"If I'm lying, I swear I won't pitch for a week" he said seriously with his eyes burning molten gold.

And Miyuki believes him because this is  Eijun

A pitcher and a greedy one at that and his eyes that speaks no lies.

He won't stake his chance for pitching just to lie at him.

And he can easily tell if he lies because Sawamura Eijun is a terrible liar.

So for the past hour the duo spend their time answering Kazuya's paper.

"So~"
"Eijun-kun" Miyuki said with a sickly sweet voice.

"TALK PROPERLY MIYUKI KAZUYA!!"
Eijun quickly went cat eyed while shouting

"HAHAHHAHA"

"No, but seriously when did you start learning about history?"

"Are you curious?"

"Of course I am, and I want to know who have a patient to teach someone like you."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'SOMEONE LIKE ME'!? "

"What?" Miyuki asked with feign confusion like he didn't understand what he is saying.

"DON'T PRETEND!!!"
"you're terrible" Sawamura whispered but Miyuki heard it.

"Thank you" Kazuya said joyfully.

"THAT'S NOT A COMPLIMENT!!"

Kazuya laughed hard, he can't help it because Sawamura Eijun is really entertaining and amusing. His reaction never fail to amused him.

"No, but seriously you still haven't answer my question" Miyuki said after he finished laughing while wiping the tears on the corner of his eye.

It seems that statement managed to calm the fuming Sawamura.

"Well it was one of my aunts. She really loves to read history books and learn them. I got curious so I approached her, that time i was just 6 years old, when I approached her she shows me the pictures that is in the history book, I got fascinated so everytime I don't have anything to do, I will accompany her and she will teach me and that results in me learning histories."

~~
Many years ago.

Robin is currently in the library inside their house when she noticed that a little  Eijun is approaching her.

Robin likes cute things and that includes Eijun.

She put down the book that she is currently reading gently onto the table.

"What are you reading?" A 6 year old Eijun said cutely.

'Cute'

"It's about history."

"History?"

"Yeah"
"Take a look at this"
Robin shows Eijun a picture.

"WOAH!! THAT'S SO COOL"
Eijun said fascination laced on his voice

"Isn't it?"
Robin chuckled.

Since then Robin continued to teach Eijun history and she promises that if he learn all of it she will tell him another one, the one that wasn't known to the world and the one she cherished the most.
~~

"So that was it?"
"I didn't know that you are a type of guy who will be fascinated in such thing as History."

"Well what can I do, It's interesting. But she said that she will tell me another one."

"Another one?"
"You mean that you know other history besides Japan"
Miyuki said incredulously.

"OF COURSE" Eijun said proudly.

"And what do you mean another one?"

"I don't know either but she said that it is not known to the world" He shrugged

'Not known, huh? Interesting.'

Miyuki smirked.

When Eijun saw that smirk he immediately went cat eyed.

"WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING MIYUKI KAZUYA!?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" he was clearly amuse.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHAT I MEAN' YOU CLEARLY HAS THAT EVIL LOOK ON YOUR FACE YOU ONLY DID THAT WHEN YOU'RE PLANNING SOMETHING!!"

"Oh My I'm flattered that you know me so well."

"THAT'S NOT A COMPLIMENT"
"AND WHERE IS MY 'THANK YOU' THAT I DESERVED, HUH!?"

So for the rest of the day Miyuki continued to tease Sawamura.

'You never fail to surprise me again Sawamura'

'You're really interesting'

Miyuki thought to himself.

When he asked Sawamura if someone other than Miyuki knows that Sawamura is good at history

Sawamura answered 'no'.

If  he felt something on his chest he choose to ignore it.

~~

Well let's just say that Miyuki aced the test and it all thanks to one Sawamura Eijun but he won't tell him that.

~~

So everytime Miyuki is struggling at History he would seek  Sawamura and in exchange of helping him is 5 extra pitches.

~~

Sawamura is more than happy to help because not only he get to spend time with Miyuki alone, he also get to pitch 5 more. It's a Win-Win situation.

~~

Miyuki won't admit it but he really enjoy Sawamura's company.

Out of 100% his interest in Sawamura is 30%

15% for when he learned that he can cook

And another

15% for his knowledge of history.

But he himself doesn't realized it yet.

~~
P.S.: He's actually more interested in the small snail that he always carry around.