Time to hit Okinawa! Summer fun!

Ryouta was lying on his bed, sweltering in the heat of Summer while the Omikoshi Phoenix was flying around, then perched on the end of his bed.

Ryouta: Man........ why'd the air conditioner have to break on a day like this...?

Ryouta got off and went to the freezer, seeing nothing that could help in the heat.

Ryouta: Dangit! Should I go to the Candy Lady or something to get ice cream? No, it's too far away........

Ryouta just sighed and turned on the TV.

Ryouta: Might as well see what's on right now.......

TV Anchor: We're here at the beach of the tropical Okinawa!

The Donbrothers leader shot up.

TV Anchor: And with the union of Earth and an entire Anime Universe, everyone's enjoying the ocean with these Animeverse Heroes!

The boy's eyes were wide with a smile that was just as wide as he took out a Comm Gear, which was shaped like an Avataro Gear. He tapped on Hodaka's name.

Hodaka: -Hello?-

Ryouta: Hey! Wanna hit the beach in Okinawa?

Hodaka's face brightened.

Hodaka: -Really?! Of course! But I can't invite my friends though, they're all doing their own things.......-

Ryouta: Huh? You too? Yeah, same here.

Both of them paused for a few seconds. Then, a lightbulb went over Hodaka's head.

Hodaka: -Why don't I bring my girls?-

Ryouta smiled at the thought.

Ryouta: Awesome! I'll bring my own! If they say yes, of course.

Meanwhile in Kikaitopia, Hodaka had contacted his lovers about the trip to Okinawa, starting with Akko and Diana.

Hodaka: Hey you two!

Akko: -HODAKAAAAA!!! I miss you! When are you coming back?!-

Diana: -Akko, you're being loud. How have you been, darling?-

Hodaka: I've been well, thanks. I just called you two up to ask you if you wanted to come to Okinawa with me?

Akko gasped loudly with stars in her eyes.

Akko: -OKINAWA?!?!-

Diana looked agitated from Akko's yelling. However, she also looked confused.

Diana: -Okinawa?-

Hodaka: Oh, right! You're from Great Britain! Um, okay. So it's a tropical area of Japan that's got an ocean as blue as the sky! There's also lots of Coral Reefs there!

Diana smiled at the thought, but frowned again.

Diana: -Oh, I'd love to go, but.......-

Hodaka: But?

Diana: -I'm afraid I do not own a swimsuit.........-

Hodaka blushed at the thought. Then Akko sighed in defeat.

Akko: -I don't have one either.........-

Hodaka looked up in thought. He realized some of his girlfriends may not have swimsuits, considering where they are from.

Hodaka: Gotcha........ Before we go, how about I take you girls swimsuit shopping? I gotta check in with Ryouta though.

Akko: -Okay! I hope you choose a cute one for me!-