0.1

Hey darling.
Wow, I remember when you used to fight with me and make me say hi instead. Would that make you happy? Hi darling.

Calum came in our room this morning and found me crying. I know you said not to cry over you but I can't.

The boys are taking good care of me, well they think. I don't eat or sleep anymore. I just cry. Over you. Remember when Michael was drunk, and you wanted me to come home and cuddle. Well, my nickname is still the same. Downer. Like a Debbie Downer, except my name isn't Debbie. I bet that would've made you laugh your beautiful laugh. Your smile. Dammit, I can't stop seeing that night. When I ran the red to look at your beautiful smile singing Green Day. But that night was also the worst of my life. Cause I lost you.

You lied. But, I can't hold that against you. Your body took over, and you said "Don't cry over me Luke, you made my life the greatest." Yeah, well I could say the same for you. You were the sun coming up everyday next to me in life. But since you've been gone, it's only darkness.

Remember, I bet you do. I used to be so lazy. We both wouldn't get up to turn the light off to go to bed. I said, "You do it, and we cuddle. You don't we won't cuddle." You always turned off the light for me after that, afraid I wouldn't actually cuddle with you. I wish you knew that I always would. Now a days, no one will turn off the light for me, but they all know I'm too weak to do it myself. So I don't sleep either.

But, all the matters is that I still love you, I hope you can say the same.

Xoxo,
Your truly Lukey Pooky.

A/N This is a sad short story for Lukey. I had major feels when writing this. Just go with it, I guess he's writing in this sort of as a dairy. K, Bye!!

Leave -Jaxx