Prolong

Kurama's POV

Nononononono, NO!! HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING!? We were so close, so close to ending this war, by defeating the ten tails and Madara. But Madara was ready for it, he took me away from Naruto, I have to be with him, if I'm not, Naruto will die! I continued to try breaking free. Trying anything to free us Bijous, but nothing is working! Come on Kurama, think, think, you're the strongest tailed beast among the rest, for Kami's sake!

"Kurama, it's too late, Madara has already won." Son Goku said,

"Don't you dare say that Son Goku! There has to be a way!" I yelled, everyone looked at me with sadness.

Suddenly an idea came to me. Thou it may cost me my life, but if it frees the other tailed beast then it'll be worth it. But it goes against everything we Bijou stand for, for generations. I also have to get all of them except the 1 tailed beast to agree to have Naruto be their new host.

"I may have an idea, but it goes against everything we've been standing for, for generations." I said, this gain the others' attention.

"Well let's hear it." Shukaku said, I took a deep breath.

"We'll have to work together. If we can combine all our chaotic beast chakra together we may be able to get few moments of freedom, but you'll need to quickly choose Naruto as your new host except for the only one who still has a living Jinjuuriki. I still have 50% of myself inside of The Fourth, Naruto's father. I'm sure he'll give it to him. You guys have to choose him as he is the only one that can handle all of your powers together with myself..." I said, they looked at me in shock cuz I suggest it.

The other Bijous look at each other. Then they looked at me with determination written on their faces.

"We'll do it, Kurama!" Gukei said, the others nodded in agreement.

I won't tell them that I will die if we succeed, but I should make sure they don't try coming back for me.

"Okay, but you all have to swear, that no matter what's going on or see you won't look back at the ten tails or we'll lose our only hope of freedom do you understand." I said, they nodded and sworn to not look back.

Well here goes nothing. I thought as we intertwine our tales together and started mixing our Beast Chakra together to create a something that is stronger than a Beast bomb.

I put more than everyone else we continued to create the strongest tailed beast attack ever created. As it increased in size I started to add my memories to the attack all the good and bad memories I've had with Naruto.

The attack started to change colors from Black to Deep Violet to Purple to Indigo to Blue to Green to Lime to Yellow to Orange to Red-Orange to Blood-Red to Red to Hot Pink to Pink to Light Pink and finally to a Bright Shining White.

"Remember don't look back! No matter what!" I yelled, everyone nodded.

"HAI!" They said together, I looked at everyone and thought how far we've come together before giving them all silent goodbyes.

"NOW RELEASE!" I yelled and we all released at the same time.

*KABOOM*