After talking to Adrian, I charged my phone and turned off the light in the living room, Maeve was watching silently so I just watched even though I already finished watching it. The next day, I had to cancel my plans for later because we suddenly had a meeting. I know it will take a long time and I will lose time to drive to UST and to DLSU.
I just listened there and left as soon as it was over, it only took an hour and I didn't understand the rest of what the person in front was saying. Napag-aralan ko naman 'yon.

Pagkadating ko sa condo ay nagpahinga ako sandali. Naghilamos muna ako bago magluto ng quacker oats, that's my dinner. I was sitting when I opened my Instagram and Kiel's profile was the first of the stories, pinindot ko 'yon at hindi na nagtaka kung saang lugar 'yon. I went next and I saw Pat's story. I was right, they were in the Walrus. It was a photo of their group, they were six boys and Kiel was just smiling while looking at the camera. He is really handsome as hell.

Ngayon ko lang ulit naalala na may chance na magkita kami bukas. Grr, will I really meet him tomorrow? Because if yes, naiisip ko pa lang na kaharap ko siya, naiinis na 'ko. I can meet everyone but not him. I put my phone in the room and turned on the air conditioner, I went out of the room and checked the door to see if it was locked, the living room, and the kitchen to see if anything else was plugged in. The only light on is the three downlights in the kitchen. I entered the room and opened my laptop and iPad. It's time to study again.

I will just do activities and read and take notes from the lectures earlier but I will also do advanced studies because tomorrow I will be in UST. Nag-aral ako ng math and bio lectures, damn. Siguro mas una ko pang matatapos life ko kaysa rito! I studied for four hours before I decided to go to sleep because my stock knowledge might be too much. Maaga ang class ko the next day kaya nagising ako around four o'clock in the morning.

I got dressed in my workout outfit and warmed up for ten minutes in the living room with my mat before heading down to the gym. Mayroon namang gym sa rooftop ng condo kaya wala akong problem na magpunta sa gym. The condo gym opens early because there are more people living in this building who are students who like to go to the gym, especially in the morning. Bumalik lang ako sa unit ko after 30 minutes. Pagkatapos kong maligo, I wore a blue fitted t-shirt and a black high waist split thigh skirt. I just put on very light make up before taking my ID and my bag.

Dumaan ako sa Starbucks since hindi pa ako kumakain ng breakfast. I don't want to cook because I won't be there to eat lunch and dinner. When I'm going to eat there, gusto ko 'yung hanggang gabi na para isahang luto. Ako lang din naman palagi ang mag-isa sa condo. I just ordered coffee and pasta for my breakfast, while waiting, I decided to open my Instagram. Tinignan ko lang ang mga story ng friends ko at wala na, that's it.

"Good morning," I looked up to see his face when someone spoke in front of me. Inayos ko ang upo ko at ngumiti pabalik sa kaniya, I'm just in a good mood right now.

"Morning," umupo siya sa chair na nasa harapan ko. "What are you doing here?"

"Will eat breakfast? How about you?"

"Same," that's all I answered to Kiro before turning my attention back to the phone.

"I heard you guys are going to UST later. Inaaya ako ni Rafi," Kiro spoke. I turned off my phone and put it on the table to talk to Kiro. Why would Rafi invite him? What I do know is that Andrei is jealous of him when Rafi and him are together. Maybe Rafi will fix things later? But I think no. First, Rafi will ask Andrei for permission to invite Kiro. So it means pumayag si Andrei?

"Edi sumabay ka na sa 'kin mamaya pagpunta ko sa UST," Kiro probably doesn't have a car because he always walks, his condo is only walking distance to campus. I mean, yeah, he has a car but he only uses it once in a while. He took our food from the counter and when he arrived we ate while talking. Sumabay na rin siya sa akin papuntang campus.