Chapter 8

Akagi, Reiko and Nishiko are sitting on the chair underneath the big tree, near the fountain.

Aika and Katsuki finally reached the castle, there Aika realized that Reiko and Nishiko had already arrived. They were sitting on the garden benches with Akagi, chatting. Katsuki and Aika walked up to them, She waved at the three in front oh her, as she smiled and nudged Katsuki's arm to greet them. Katsuki just said a simple 'hi' and looked away to the scenery.

It is the first time he seen it. The beautiful garden was filled with roses of different varieties, red, white, purple and much more. The big tree inside the gates of the conservatory was just as big as the oak tree back in Katsuki's green house. The birds chirped as they flew towards the fountain, the butterflies and bees buzz around the bushes of sweet smelling flowers. A few cats were roaming around the garden chasing after the birds that once flew away as they sensed the cat. The sunlight of the now setting sun was seeping through the thick canopy of the the garden. The shadow of the castle falls on the green, nicely mowed lawn of the garden. The lanterns around the garden slowly started turning on as the sun soon started setting west. Katsuki stared at the conservatory, longing to go in there. It was bigger than his! He was about to tell Aika that he is going to go in there.

Katsuki turned towards the others, but noticed that Aika and the other girl wasn't there. Akagi noticed Katsuki's confused face and so he spoke up.

"Aika and Nishiko went to Aika's chamber." Akagi stated.

"Meet Prince Reiko of the Southern Isles." Akagi introduced Reiko to Katsuki.

"Nice to meet you Bakugou." Reiko said, bowing.

Katsuki just let out a slight 'tch' and stuffed his hands inside his pockets. He was angered by the fact that Aika didn't tell him when leaving.

"I've seen you look at the conservatory, do you want to go in there?" Akagi questioned. Katsuki suddenly looked at him and nodded.

The three boys walked into the green house and Katsuki almost immediately gasped, not being able to keep his composure. He tried acting cool, but he was mesmerized by the beauty of the the interior of the conservatory.

Long strands of lavenders hanged on the ceiling of the conservatory above Katsuki, He looked around with pure astonishment in his eyes. He has never seen anything like this before. The nets around the conservatory blocked the overgrown bushes that were covering the glasses of the green house. It was a long, massive pathway with fallen petals of lavenders on the ground under Katsuki's boots. Roses, violets, sunflowers and thick bushes with wild berries in it covered the path making the inside of the conservatory seem like a forest.

"Pretty, isn't it!" Reiko asked.

"It sure is." Katsuki replied.

"Every time I come over, I come here just so I could see this beautiful scenery." Reiko admitted.

"So, your not coming here for spending time with me and Aika?" Akagi questioned with a smile.

Reiko just chuckled, while Katsuki looked at the two with envy. He never really got a chance to spend his time like this with Kirishima. Katsuki's mom always forced him to learn and use his time training with the chief.

-

-

Aika was so glad Nishiko could come. Aika will be seeing Nishiko again at the ball dedicated to her and Katsuki.

"Aika!! I feel so happy for you, I can't wait until I get married." Nishiko exclaimed.

"The wait is probably the best part." Aika stated.