The Attack

I woke up this morning and Harry was gone. I got out of bed and went for a shower. I was going to be normal with everyone but my mum and dad because it was obviouse mum told dad. I washes, dried and straightened my hair before putting on a pair of black skinny jeans, white vest top, my black lether jacket and black high tops. Thats pretty much all i wear. I grabbed my sunnys and phone slipping my phone in my jacket pocket and my glaces on the top of my vest top. I walked out of my room and down the breakfast. Everyone looked like zombies. When i walked in Lisa shot me an apoligetic look. I love Lisa she seems to understand that i need my mate. After i had finsihed my breakfast i got up and walked out.

"JENNA ASK YOUR ALPHA'S PERMITION BEFORE YOU LEAVE" Dad yelled.

"WE'RE IN THE SAME ROOM NO NEED TO YELL" i shouted back. "Alpha Keegan may i leave".

"You don't have to ask Jenna" Keegan said. I smirked at dad then flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked out. Sophie was right behind me. I went outside and sat on the grass bank. I brought my knees up to my cheast and cried. I let out everything i had been holding back. Sophie was sat beside me and pulled me into her.

"Don't cry Jen please" She said.

"I'm sorry Soph. I probabley havn't been much fun lately but its hard to be happy" I said wipeing away the tears.

"ROUGHES" Keegan yelled. Me and Sophie took off up to the house. We had to get anyone under 16 down stairs.

"GABBY, JACK, HENRY AND JESSIE GET HERE NOW" i yelled. The four of them came straight away. I pulled them down to the basement. "Stay here and dont come up until someone comes and gets you" I said sturnly.

"Yes Jenna" They all said together. All the rest of the pregnant women and kids from the whole pack where here. I looked at them one more time before shifting and running up the stairs. I got outside and saw Sophie with a rough ontop of her. I bolted and ripped his throught. I watched as his body fell to the ground. Sophie got up of the floor and we took off. A rough came at me and i bit into his side. He took a chunck out of my behind and i howled in pain. Just as he was about to bite my neck another wolf came and tackled him off me. It was Harry. I forgot the pain and bit into the roughed neck until his body dropped. I ran away from Sophie when i saw Bella in danger. We fougt of 5 roughes killing them all.

(Ok so the fight seen is really short because i'm not good at writting that sort of thing but you get the idea of how thease fights go)

2 days later

The fight has only just finished. We have all changed. The stench of blood still hung in the air. We only lost one member of out pack. That person was.

SOPHIE. My sister.

_________________________________________________________________________________

AN

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SOPHIE BEING DEAD. LET ME KNOW. GOOD/BAD???????

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT