Happily Ever After-The Begining

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO THE NEW GIRL. ITS ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

HOW WILL THEY COPE WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE TRUTH BEHIND SHANE AND YASMINE

_____________________________________________________________

Hi I'm Jenna. One of the kids of Yasmine and Adam. I have two sisters and three brothers. Me, Sophie and Harry are triplets. Gabby and Jack are twins then theres Henry. I'm 17 along with the other two. Gabby and Jack are 15 and Henry is 11. We are a big family and there are many of us around the same age.

At the moment me, Sophie, Gabby, Bella and Jessie(Keegan and Lisa's two girls) and Kallie(My cousin Lucy's little girl) are sat on the grass bank outside our mansion. Us girls are really close and so are the boys. We are surprised that there are so many of us yet no body is mates to anyone else.

"Girls dinner" Abby called. Abby and Ben are the mother and father of Lucy and Holly making them grandparents to Kallie. Its all confusing because of the fact that we don't age over 20. The 6 of us made our way into the large dinning room. None of the boys where here yet so that meant we got the seats along the window. Every dinner the first group down gets the window seats. Soon after the boys came hurtling down the stairs.

"Mum the girls took our seats" Harry wined to mum.

"Harry your 17 not 7" Dad told him. The boys sat on the seats opposite us. Harry glared at me. All the adults walked in together and sat at a separate table. Soon we where all eating happily.

"Jason stop kicking me" Jamie yelled at his brother(they are the two sons of Holly and Paul).

"I ain't doing anything Jamie" Jason said annoyed.

"Its me" Bella said. We all burst out laughing.

"Nice one Bella" Jassie said patting her sister on the back.

"Not funny girls" Cameron shouted at his two sisters.

"Oh but it is little brother" Bella said amused. The adults where staring at us. Our parents never tell us off. We do as we please and sort out are own mistakes. Cameron will be the Alpha of the pack one day so Bella standing up to him will get his wolf rilled up. We where two separate packs at one point but about 5 years ago we joined as a bigger pack. Harry will be the beta of the pack when Cam takes Alpha.

"Sorry Cam but it is" Harry said slapping Cam on the back. Once we all finished all us kids walked out into the garden and sat on the grass and watched the sun set. Harry pulled me and Sophie into him. I love my brother. Jack was cuddling Gabby. Henry and Jessie where snuggled together. Cameron had had Bella on his lap. Jamie took Kallie in his arms and Jason lead back on his own. It was times like this when i was glad for family and friends. Mum came walking out.

"Kids all of you go to your rooms and get some sleep we have a guest coming tomorrow and i want all of you on your best behaviours" She said sternly. We did as we where asked. We said our goodnights and went to our rooms. None of us share. We kids have the last floor with all our bedrooms. As i fell asleep i couldn't help wonder who the guest will be.

_____________________________________________________________

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS THEN???

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT