to punch a perv

So right now I'm getting ready for work my outfit is (pic on the top). I then hear a knock, well three knocks on the door to our apartment. I open the door and see Sheldon and Leonard. "Good morning Dr. Cooper, Dr. Hoffstader. How are you this morning?" I say/ask as we then walk down the stairs. "Fine Lilly. How about you?" Leonard said. "Fine, but Pen got mad at me for waking her up at 4:00 am." I answer then roll my eyes. Leonard chuckles and Sheldon smiles a little. "So are you decorating your office?" Sheldon asks. I reply "Yes, although I'm a little upset that I have to wait till later to decorate my office. I'm gonna do it 'Harry Potter' themed." He grins and we get in the car me in back seat and them up front. and we're off to work.

Time skip brought to you by Penny's buzz.

When we get to work Sheldon and Leonard take me to the directors office and we talk a bit and he lets me go and decorate but I don't have ant of my stuff so I have to wait till tomorrow. So I go explore and I come to the part where Leonard works so I walk in and see him working on a laser. "Hi Leo." I say then sigh. "Hi Lilly. Whats wrong?" He answers back then looks concerned. "I can't decorate till tomorrow cause I don't have my stuff to decorate with." I say well more like I whined. He chuckles and says "Well tonight I'll take you to get your stuff then tomorrow I'll help how's that sound?" I grin then hug him tight "Thank you, thank you.thank you. You are the best friend ever!" I squeal in delight then add " do you think Shelly, Howie, and Raj will help?" He smiles and says "Maybe, why don't you go ask them. You know where they work here right?" I nod, hug him then run out calling back to him a quick 'thanks'.

When I get to the engineering part of the University I run to look for Howard. When I find him I see he's looking at something that looks like a robot. "Hey Howie, I have a question for you." I say then he turns around and sees me. "Hey Lilly, Sure whats up?" He says/asks. "Well, Leonard is gonna help me with decorating my office and I was wondering if you and Raj could help?" I ask with puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip. He smiles and replies "Sure no problem. Um... Raj Is in his office you know where it is right?" I giggle and say "Of course I do silly. Thank you by the way we're going shopping tonight." then I'm off to find Raj.

When I find Raj I smile and say "Hello Raj I need to ask you something." He looks up from his work and says in return "Hello Lilly. How may I be of help?" I giggle and ask "Can you help me and Leonard and Howard decorate my office?" He smiles and says "Of course I'll help you it'd be an honor." I hug him and say "We're going shopping for stuff tonight and I hear you are an amazing designer." He smiles sheepishly and says "Yeah ok I'll meet you guys at the car." I grin and run off saying 'thanks' before jetting.

Finally I get back to where me and Shell work and run to his office door and knock.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

"Sheldon."

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

"Sheldon."

KNOCK,KNOCK, KNOCK.

"Sheldon."

He looks up and sees me and smiles. "How may I help you Lilly?" I smile and say "Well I was wondering if you would help me decorate my office?" He looks like he wants to but also doesn't. "Please, Shelly?" I beg. He smiles and says "Yes I'll Help." I grin and start bouncing up and down saying 'thank you' over and over again. "Meet us by the car." I say then run off to tell Leo.

I get to him and he looks at me waiting "they *pant* said *pant* yes." I say out of breath. "Do you have athsma?" He asks concerned I smile but it turns out to be a grimice i guess cause he runs over with an inhaler in hand. "Yes but my medical papers haven't been transfered yet so I don't have an inhaler." He Hands me the one in his hand and I look hesitent. "Its brand new I just got it this morning. Never been used." He reasures me and I take a puff of it and I feel a little better. " Well anyways I'll call the girls and see if they'll help also." I say with a shaky voice. "Keep that one I've got more." Thanks Leo. I got to go see you later." I say then I walk back to my empty office. I call the girls and ask If they'll meet us at the mall and they all say yes so I hang up and wait.

(Thats a pic of her outfit on top but her hair is in pigtails.)