The Guns and Diamonds Series (Includes 5 books)

Guns & Diamonds. (Editing)

AaliyahSione

30 parts / 100 pages, updated Dec 31, 2012

On the west coast of the United States, lies the city of Los Angeles. At night, this city is where you would find the most Ruthless Gangsters-Carlos Rodriguez and Anthony Simmons. This city is also where you would find Aaliyah, a well known teenage chola in the streets.

After being under Carlos' wing for nearly eleven years, Aaliyah finally gets a taste of the gang life after being attacked by the Rock Gang, only to find out that Anthony had been plotting to kill her for a decade.

12,355 reads

286 votes

24 comments

Guns & Diamonds: A Trip to Mexico. (A Sequel)

AaliyahSione

23 parts / 72 pages, updated Jul 17, 2013

It's been thirteen long years in East Los Angeles for Aaliyah-Dealing with Gang Violence, and all the stress she goes through after the murder of her Aunt.

During the rivarly between the LM and the Rock Gang, Anthony has decided that he should start taking matters into his own hands, causing Aaliyah and the crew to flee to Mexico.

3,476 reads

108 votes

28 comments

Guns & Diamonds: Retaliation. (A Trilogy)

AaliyahSione

37 parts / 100 pages, updated Nov 24, 2013

After Aaliyah learns that Anthony Simmons is her father, she agrees to work with Diamond and Rose to get rid of him for good. Three years after her disappearance, Mariano is having troubles of his own with the crew, back in Mexico.

2,306 reads

41 votes

18 comments

Guns & Diamonds: Back At One. (A Quadrilogy.)

AaliyahSione

29 parts / 54 pages, updated Jun 09, 2014

When Mariano returns home from Paris, he believes that his life will consist of the same routine: Lying in Aaliyah's bedroom all day. Fortunately, he was wrong.

1,570 reads

12 votes

2 comments

Guns & Diamonds: The Finale

AaliyahSione

7 parts / 13 pages, updated Jan 26, 2015

(Ongoing)

After five long years full of drama, broken hearts, drugs, and violence, Aaliyah packs her bags along with her friends and family to return to their real homes in Los Angeles, California.

172 reads

11 votes

10 comments