Chapter-9 Nothing Left To Hold

Beginne am Anfang

"Good morning Kookie." Cutting others,Leena excitedly responded with a happy smile on her face. The ravenette nod his head before setting down on the head chair. The breakfast was already placed on the table. Jungkook gaze at the kitchen entrance to look for y/n.

"Looking for sister in law,well she is in the kitchen. Should I call her?"
Zaid teased with a smug smile.
Before Jungkook could reply,his one and only cousin interrupted him.

"Why y/n? I will serve you Kookie."
Leena offered grabbing the bowl before serving to Jungkook. Zaid pass her a death glare for behaving like a total weirdo.

"Aah thanks Leena."
"Anything for my Kookie." She put pressure on the last words. But the brunette didn't take this so seriously and starts to eat.

"You know Kookie,I am disappointed on you." Leena complained with a upset face.
"Why? Do you need anything?"
Jungkook asked nonchalantly to which the blond haired girl shake her head.

"I don't need anything. I want you to take us somewhere,uhmm like a picnic. It's been so long we had visited somewhere together. I am just missing that feeling, Our time."
Bora and Zaid look at each other with raised eyebrows.

"But Leena you know I am a CEO and I have lots of work and responsibilities. I just can't take leave like this for a useless picnic."
Leena pouted at his words and said.

"Spending time with Family is not useless Jungkook. It's not like you will never take a leave. Comeon only one week vacation,then we will not disturb...........Please."
The girl literally whinned and pleaded like a stubborn child.

"I will tell after checking my schedule. Maybe I also have a business meeting in Busan so I think we can go there. Let's just hope, otherwise I can't do anything."
Jungkook explained and get up wiping his lips with a tissue,only to stumbled back when leena suddenly hug him.

Other two shake their head in disbelief at their cousins actions. What actually she is trying to do?
This girl is a psycho.....a big psycho actually.

"Leena please,I am getting late."
"Oh sorry! I was just so happy for our get together. And I also have a surprise for you all, especially Jungkook. You will gonna love it."
The blond haired said jumping in excitement but they failed to notice the wickedness in her those black eyes.

"Whatever! I am getting late."
Jungkook sigh and left the dining area. But stop when he remember,he is not completely ready yet.

"Y/n Can you come,I need help. And where is my suitcase?"
Y/n who was in the kitchen,hear him calling her. She don't wanna face him. Just to ignore him,the girl was pretending to work in kitchen. His presence is enough for raising her heart beat. Which she deliberately wants to control.

But y/n can't even run away from her duty. She have to do this. Taking a deep breath she exited the kitchen.

Jungkook saw her coming to his direction,with head lowered. Her tiny legs taking steps towards him. Jungkook find himself admiring her. He can't lie but he got a beautiful and obidient wife. She never fails to show care for him and fulfilling her every duty. And what about him,is he doing the same? Is he returning the care to her? Is he doing right giving her a cold shoulder?

He looks away when y/n cleared her throat. He give the tie to her. Making him nervous,she comes closer and continues doing her regular work.

The closeness was not too much,but enough to Jungkook breath heavily. He feels those things, which he never experienced before.....but only with her,
His wife........Jeon y/n. Warmness spread in his heart,when his inner self recite this name. How beautiful it sounds.

Jeon Y/n

Jeon Jungkook y/n.

"Should I give a chance to us."

"But I Love someone else......or not?"

Follow, comment and vote 🐰
I am waiting for your opinions 😃

When I'm with youThere is no one elseI get heaven to myselfWhen I'm with youThere is no one elseI feel this way I've never felt

When I'm with you
There is no one else
I get heaven to myself
When I'm with you
There is no one else
I feel this way I've never felt

You and me...........

This song is so cool.... isn't it? 🥺
STREAM ARMIES #Astronaut
ITS OUR WORLDWIDE HANDSOME 💜

HE DESERVES EVERYTHING 💞