Future Seasons

SEASON 2A

James Everett Knight is a superpowered teenager trying to fit in with Sam, Derek, his father, Matthew, and his cousin, Noah. With the recent move to Los Angeles, California, and a new school, situations quickly become difficult for him.

James is much stronger now, having his full powers back. Derek and Matthew now have superpowers, too. James and Noah must adjust to a new school and new friends while avoiding complete disaster, and he falls deeply in love with Claire Gardner, while Noah must prove himself loyal to the Knights' family - but after Grace swaps over to their side, who can they trust?

With James's blood coursing through their veins, the superpowered teens, Mark and Mia Reignson, are ready to aid Max and Alexander in seeking revenge on James. If Max gets his way, hurting James will be the least of his problems, but Mark develops feelings for Noah's twin brother Bryce and reluctantly teams up with James to settle scores against Max.

SEASON 2B

With Mark, Bryce, Grace, and the rest of the family in alliance with the Knights, they now outnumber Max, Mia, and Alexander. Alexander kidnaps Henry and shoots James in the chest with the laced bullet, almost killing him while stealing his blood again. Still, after a bullet doused in James' blood causes him to lose his powers, the Knights must protect James until he can regain his abilities. And after finding out Claire is expecting James' twin newborns, Maximus's jealousy gets the best of him as he plots to sabotage and end Claire and the unborn children to get his revenge on James. But Alexander has another plan in mind for James and his descendants. As a last-minute decision, Max and Mia save Claire from a deadly future and take her to a safe place where they can protect her and keep her from Alexander. Meanwhile, they drop the babies off at a daycare with a note for James, hoping he would reunite with his children or they would find a good home. Alexander injects Henry with the super-virus, thus creating patient zero and releasing him in hopes that the super-virus spreads fast.

SEASON 3

After Alexander Kinley injects his brother with James's blood and a flu-like virus, Henry Jonathan Knight becomes patient ZERO, creating superhuman havoc after a new super-virus spread across the globe. The virus has infected both supers and humans, resulting in a colossal pandemic that could potentially change the universe. Now it's up to the Knights to end Alexander Knight's superhuman sovereignty. Henry Knight's kids develop symptoms of the flu-like super virus from their father, which grants them superpowers. The Knights now have more Allies than Max, Mia, and Alexander. Before the virus spreads to other superhumans and humans, causing a large outbreak and potentially changing the universe forever, Sam must help find a cure for superhumans. James, Derek, and their cousins plan to destroy Alexander Knight.

EPISODE 1: "New City, New Powers, and New Problems"

Derek gains superpowers after an accident in Sam's new laboratory goes wrong. While Derek gets used to new powers, James and Noah must adapt to California life in a new school. We meet Henry and their cousins and find Matthew's biggest secret.

EPISODE 2: "Cosmic Twins"

We learn the backstory of Bryce, Noah's secret twin brother, and the family that took him in.

EPISODE 3: "The Birthday Boy and His Other Half"

Noah meets up with his twin brother for the first time in years after being separated for too long and also learns more about their cousins on Henry's side.

EPISODE 4: "Derek the Electric"

Derek develops electricity manipulation, and with the mentorship of Noah, he learns to control. Meanwhile, the boys are encouraged to try out for the football team.

EPISODE 5: "Couples with Benefits"

Mark admits he's gay and joins sides with James to be closer to Bryce, his love interest.

EPISODE 6: "Sex with a Superhuman"

Sam bumps into his high school girlfriend and the mother of his children and hits it off immediately. Meanwhile, James and Claire are caught having teenage sex, and Matthew tells Henry their family super secret.

EPISODE 7: "Fall of El Señor de Los Tigres"

We learn how Noah, Max, and Grace killed the world's most notorious mafia boss, fugitive.