Chapter One - rehearsals and guys

My mom just gave me a diary because she said it would help with my nerves. It's nice I guess with the leather binding, encrusted with amethysts, aquamarines and pearls. (Amethysts and aquamarines for my birthday since I was born on February 29th and pearls for Chris's birthday which is June 5th) I told her it was a stupid idea and that I didn't need it, but she said she's going to be checking it once a week so I guess I'll have to write in it.

Dear Diary, February 3, 2015
I have no idea what to write in here. Your a stupid book, how is this supposed to help me. Well anyways, we just finished our second last rehearsal for the big show and my teacher keeps reminding me that if I just focus on my turns and not anything else while i'm doing them they'll be just fine. Also Chris has been acting really distant lately but I'm just going to ignore it and hope my boyfriend comes around. Mom's calling me for dinner so I gotta go. By the way my name's Olivia. And maybe your not so bad after all?

I'm getting ready to go out with Chris for our celebration dinner before the show(it was his idea because I'd been so busy with rehearsals lately and this is my first free night in a while)
Dear Diary, February 4, 2015
I'm really nervous about this date because we haven't been on a date in two months.
I'll update you about it when I get home.
Btw I have a nickname that my new friend Alisha gave me,
Liv

I hear the the doorbell ring just as I'm putting the final touches on my makeup, and I rush downstairs.

ᔕoᖇᖇy i ᕼᗩᗪ to ᒪeᗩᐯe i'ᒪᒪ keeᑭ ᗯᖇitig ᒪᗩteᖇ