(Anyone else watches One day at a time?,no?, just me?, ok)

I lifted his head up by the chin with my thumb and pointer finger "Pup I...Im so sorry I didn't know you you felt that way" I said he looked up teary eyed,I pulled him close. I can't let that imposter hurt them.

"What floor board is the gun underneath?" I asked. "It near my side under the nightstand" he said. I quickly went to get it, and sure enough it was there along with a smaller one and a pocket knife. I grabbed them quickly and went back to my pup and cub, yes I've thought of a new name for our baby,get over it.

"Alright well the best we can do right now is hide in the closet it's big so they should have a hard time to find us,especially if we hide in the back" I said and he nodded.

As we walked closer I could hear the thumping noise again. At that moment I picked up Tadashi bridle style and open the closet run inside and lock it from inside. Once we were safe I could see my pup wince "puppy are you okay!?, did I hurt you?!" I asked "no,no I'm okay I just got a little startled" he said.

"Alright puppy we better get to the back as fast as possible" I said.

We made our way to the back, I set the gun the smaller gun and pocket knife out and tried to figure out how to make it work. Alright got it!, I'll get the normal sized gun, my pup gets the smaller one along with the pocket knife!

" Alright pup you get the shogun and pocket knife,since we'll you can obviously beat them with that and I'll take the normal gun" I passed him the small gun and pocket knife.

"How much in each?" I asked " each gave exactly 26, it should be more than enough" he said. " alright we'll until then we have to stay quiet and try not to make so much noise" I said and he smiled and nodded.

Not long after we hear footsteps, I pulled out the gun and stepped in front of Tadashi, ready for anything.

The next thing I know it isn't A Radom person it's Shun, thank god!

"Thank goodness it's You shun" I signed in relief, "We found the culprit and I don't think you'll be happy to fined out who hired him" he said slowly.

What

The

Actually

FUCK?!

"Your telling me that my so called 'Aunts' hired that fucking sicko to take out Tadashi and our child?!" I said with venom. "I'm afraid so sir" The police officer said.

What happened was that Shun had brought us outside to safety and we saw that assassin and my 'aunts' and the police had explained to us that my sycophantic 'Aunts' had hired him to get rid of my pup and our cub.

"We will take them into custody immediately,but you will have to attend Jury and I'm afraid your husband will to" he said, the thought of Tadashi being referred to as my husband made me blush. But even then it couldn't hold back my anger.

I stomped right over to them, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I startled them and honestly I could care less how they felt.

"Ainoskue!,listen we only did this for you-" my 'aunt' started "FOR ME?!,FOR ME!?, YOU THOUGHT THAT TAKING AWAY MY PUPPY AND OUR CUB AWAY WOULD HELP ME?!",YOU THREE ARE THE MOST SICK PEOPLE IVE EVER MET!,I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!"